Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Looks like 128 of the 1417 have committed to new schools. About 9%.
    Mills should have a full roster with all four of the top transfers signed and the top two PG’s. What in the world is he waiting for????

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Mills should have a full roster with all four of the top transfers signed and the top two PG’s. What in the world is he waiting for????
      Probably the tournament to end

Comment

The more I think about it, $0.01 is the laziest recruiter ever. Dude lets everyone else find the players and then he just swoops in with the bag after they prove they can play. I would honestly be pissed if I were a kid and he did this. Like you didn’t recruit me out of high school because you thought I wasn’t good enough and now you want me. No thanks chump. So not only can he not coach, I am questioning his recruiting prowess as well.
        Him and prime are of the same ilk.

Comment

The more I think about it, $0.01 is the laziest recruiter ever. Dude lets everyone else find the players and then he just swoops in with the bag after they prove they can play. I would honestly be pissed if I were a kid and he did this. Like you didn’t recruit me out of high school because you thought I wasn’t good enough and now you want me. No thanks chump. So not only can he not coach, I am questioning his recruiting prowess as well.
          Free market professional AAU ball. They can keep it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Him and prime are of the same ilk.
            Idk. Seems like prime is trying to keep kids, make them better at life and ball.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

looking at a bigger house...........

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                Idk. Seems like prime is trying to keep kids, make them better at life and ball.
                No respect for any coach whose public primary team goal is to win his son the Heisman.

Comment

• It sounds like PJ Haggerty got $400k to go to Memphis, the same deal Quinerly had last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                    It sounds like PJ Haggerty got $400k to go to Memphis, the same deal Quinerly had last season.
                    I hope that $400k gets them another NIT invite to turn down.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It sounds like PJ Haggerty got $400k to go to Memphis, the same deal Quinerly had last season.
                      for one year?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        LMAO. Prime is all about him and his kids. Last season they had no resemblance of an oline so what does he do? Nothing but throw the ball to pad his kids stats. That's the exact opposite of what you should do with a horrible line. Prime is the epitomy of lazy coach and recruiting. He doesn't even attempt to recruit hs. You simply can't build a foundation solely through the portal. He's all about quick fixes and cutting corners. He'll be gone soon as his kids are done. He's a con man as a coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I hope that $400k gets them another NIT invite to turn down.
                          if he's getting $400k I wanna know what the roster value is. Walton has to be around $250k.

Comment

That's like a dollar a foul drawn!!!

Comment

• Wonder if these student athletes will be paying their taxes right away or if we’re about to see a lot of tax evaders wind up with massive tax debt which will be the latest student debt forgiveness scam politicians target.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                                Wonder if these student athletes will be paying their taxes right away or if we’re about to see a lot of tax evaders wind up with massive tax debt which will be the latest student debt forgiveness scam politicians target.
                                I've wondered about that for some time.

And it's an old joke, but...

Comment

Working...
                                X