Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12.3 ppg / 5.8 rpg / 2 apg

6'8" 240 LB Forward

View the profile of UL Monroe Warhawks Forward Nika Metskhvarishvili on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
      Rubin Jones and Aaron Scott from North Texas both in the portal. Hysier Miller in the portal from Temple.

South Florida and UAB might be the only AAC teams without major roster turnover this offseason.
      No FAU transfers that I've seen yet.

ECU's Ezra Ausar hit the portal today. They have lost their numbers two, three and four scorers. And their top scorer, Felton, is testing the draft waters.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

No FAU transfers that I've seen yet.

ECU's Ezra Ausar hit the portal today. They have lost their numbers two, three and four scorers. And their top scorer, Felton, is testing the draft waters.
        Giancarlo Rosado and Nick Boyd hit the portal moments ago.
        Last edited by TrackSuitAndTie; April 1, 2024, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Giancarlo Rosado and Nick Boyd hit the portal moments ago.
          At least they aren't any of their big three. But those could be the first dominoes.

Comment

At least they aren't any of their big three. But those could be the first dominoes.
            Goldin just entered the portal.

Comment

And so it begins.

I noticed Drake is losing their entire regular rotation, other than one 14 mpg player who only has his Covid year left. Brutal.

Comment

And so it begins.

I noticed Drake is losing their entire regular rotation, other than one 14 mpg player who only has his Covid year left. Brutal.

And speaking of Drake, I see Joseph Yesufu is in the portal again. Played in six games for Wash State this year.

Comment

• Do the Geese have a coach yet?

Comment

And speaking of Drake, I see Joseph Yesufu is in the portal again. Played in six games for Wash State this year.
                    Perhaps he will head back to Drake.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Do the Geese have a coach yet?
                      Drake basketball tabs Ben McCollum, Northwest Missouri State coach, to lead program

https://www.aol.com/drake-basketball...200141534.html

Comment

I guess he's taking his first injury/redshirt/do-over/notfair/playme year. Season 6 team 4. There are no rules anymore.

In fairness, he certainly is due a medical hardship this last season.

Comment

• Do you think in 2026-27 we finally won't have to talk about/convert the Covid year anymore?

Because I'm pretty sure we will still be dealing with it.

Comment

Hope FAU fans enjoyed their one year run. They can go back to pretending FAU doesn't exist

Comment

• Unless someone makes a splash with portal players, it looks like next year it will be USF, UAB and everyone else.

Memphis is a wildcard. Jones could come back, but I don't know why he wouldn't go pro. That leaves them with Walton (if he elects to use his covid year and doesn't want to enroll in a few more schools) and Jourdain. I thought Tomlin had a covid year left, but apparently not. So that team is likely in a full rebuild mode.

If Mills can pull in a couple of upgrades via the portal, we might be a top-5 team in the conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Do you think in 2026-27 we finally won't have to talk about/convert the Covid year anymore?

Because I'm pretty sure we will still be dealing with it.
                                I was hoping this would be the last of it for the most part after this year. But as you say there are no rules anymore. Whether sanity will ever return is hard to say. What form that would take, if it does, who knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X