Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Tekele would have locked up Trey Burke, and we would have won a natty. I’ll never be convinced otherwise.

I wasn’t upset that night because I was numb. Just so proud of the journey. Looking back at it all these later makes me want to…
      I was there and "numb" also. Immediately following the game, a Michigan fan pounced on our group trying to purchase tickets for the championship. I was distraught and felt lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut for several minutes and turned down a good payday. I did get lucky later that evening and sold the championship game tickets to another Michigan fan outside the hotel after pounding a few brewski's... still made some good bank and more than paid for our trip.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        lol!!

Never been a big LeBron fan, but this would likely sell some tickets...

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I was there and "numb" also. Immediately following the game, a Michigan fan pounced on our group trying to purchase tickets for the championship. I was distraught and felt lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut for several minutes and turned down a good payday. I did get lucky later that evening and sold the championship game tickets to another Michigan fan outside the hotel after pounding a few brewski's... still made some good bank and more than paid for our trip.
          I made sooooo much money walking up out of my seats. I got swarmed, dudes start offering cash so I went into straight auction mode "I have $1200 for these three seats, anybody else?" Ended up paying for our hotel, transportation AND F4 tickets -- entire vacation was paid for by the Shockers loss. I WAS VERY nervous walking out of there with that much cash on me. Was a bit paranoid about being followed by someone in that crowd watching.

But I would still to this day give back every dime of it AND include SHOXAAC's left testicle to roll it back, win that game and move on to the championships.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I made sooooo much money walking up out of my seats. I got swarmed, dudes start offering cash so I went into straight auction mode "I have $1200 for these three seats, anybody else?" Ended up paying for our hotel, transportation AND F4 tickets -- entire vacation was paid for by the Shockers loss. I WAS VERY nervous walking out of there with that much cash on me. Was a bit paranoid about being followed by someone in that crowd watching.

But I would still to this day give back every dime of it AND include SHOXAAC's left testicle to roll it back, win that game and move on to the championships.
            I'd even 'throw in' one of my crystalized testicles...

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'd even 'throw in' one of my crystalized testicles...
              Done! I'll even throw in one of WstateU's! I'm very generous with your testicles.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                lol!!

Based on his USC stats and being 6'4", I assume he was a backup PG that can't shoot?

Comment

• Not a PG by any stretch of the imagination.

Also, I really don't want to see a young man collapse on the floor in a Hank Gathers type thing. Please. I'm not convinced he should be playing.

Also, just a tweet from someone named "David Dahl Enthauist" ...... in 6 of the last 7 tweets he butchered a word so bad you aren't even sure what he means.

Comment

Done! I'll even throw in one of WstateU's! I'm very generous with your testicles.
                    I'm beginning to get uncomfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Not a PG by any stretch of the imagination.

Also, I really don't want to see a young man collapse on the floor in a Hank Gathers type thing. Please. I'm not convinced he should be playing.

Also, just a tweet from someone named "David Dahl Enthauist" ...... in 6 of the last 7 tweets he butchered a word so bad you aren't even sure what he means.
                      Found him.

Comment

• I would do anything to relive that run. I didn't cherish it as much as I should have at the time, but that's what I get for being young.
                        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

You already offered my right moon stone years ago for something related to a “Texas Cow Pattie.” I wish you would just leave my marbles alone man!

Comment

• I figured my Lol was enough to tip off the lack of seriousness in the Bronny James post above. But just in case anyone needs it to be more clear, it is not a serious post or a serious tweet and should not be taken as such.

Comment

• Comment

• I like locals. Perimeter shooter? Can he play decent D ? 3 star ?

Comment

Working...
                                X