Paul Mills Not Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    sitting here in Andover, new aortic valve, two bypasses. Gonna apply for the OSU job, soon as I get outa here.
    Hope your recovery is fast and smooth!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I knew a girl who loved popping her rocks when participating in Oreo situations.
      ​​​​​​She liked both chocolate and vanilla Oreos.
      What was your role in that scenario, lol?

Comment

sitting here in Andover, new aortic valve, two bypasses. Gonna apply for the OSU job, soon as I get outa here.
        I am waiting on aortic valve replacement soon myself

Comment

What did you do with your old aortic valve?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
            Just bumping to point out that Oklahoma State seems to have struck out on every major candidate thus far.

Haven’t seen much from that search.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Niko hands down

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Meeting with his old team? That takes about 30 minutes?

He had nothing to do with selling or buying the homes as his wife even states.

Basically, once he was hired all he had to focus on was basketball. Everything else you and others bring up is just ridiculous bullshit to try and make even more excuses for how shitty this team was.

Yes, he had to hire a staff, and that took longer than it should have and that's on him. Most new coaches have at least one or two assistants ready to go pretty damn quickly and they all should have contacts in which to use to jump into recruiting. If he sat around with his thumb up his ass until every assistant was hired and briefed well that's on him as well. He had a job to do. He didn't do it well last year. Lets hope he does better this spring or else we're in for another rough and depressing year and we'll watch as attendance continues to decline.
                I don't disagree with your take, but I do recall thinking how unfortunate this was at the time. Not sure what happened with Hollender, but it might (could) have been an early set-back for PM on the recruiting trail. I don't know much...

Report: Chris Hollender resigns at Wichita State, T.J. Cleveland to fill role - On3
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

When I transferred fro Wichita to Austin within the same company, they gave me 20K and 1 month off with pay for the move.

I just get tired of seeing the same people hammer away at mills every chance they get. They will say they support him and will give him a chance, but criticize everything he does. Even when they don't know what he's doing (like recruiting efforts) they ***** like they are entitled to know who he's recruiting and the status updates of those possibilities. I'm not sure, but I believe there are still rules in place about mentioning recruits until they sign with your team. Any news on a recruit generally comes from a recruits social media.
                  But stick needs to know. He has hours on end to stay busy behind his computer with all things shocker basketball. He has to carry the lead and argue relentlessly with anyone who disagrees. Like I've said before, he is exactly like one of my brothers, who I loved dearly, but man, could he drive you nuts with his all knowing argumentative ways. Sticks probably a good guy, but he drives me nuts.
                  100% agree with this. It is tiresome. Many of these posters are obtuse and their motives are clear as day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Lol this is an extra pathetic attempt at a come back. Just stop man. Can't wait to see what insane excuses you come up with this year if results don't improve
                    What's pathetic is how much time you put into belittling someone that you don't know. And your attempts to be the voice of authority on everything discussed on this forum. Reality is, you are no more important than any of us, and probably have no more inside info than anyone else on this forum. I know that just tears your heart, that you're not getting inside info as well as not the go to guy for info on the shocks, but you need to see the truth. Get a life and come to reality sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Life is a simulation and there are no variables. As long as you follow the exact same routine, sit in the exact same spot on the couch, drink the exact same coffee at 6:17.55am, and poop at 6:45am, every thing falls into place.
                      6:45 am is the highlight of my day...
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

What's pathetic is how much time you put into belittling someone that you don't know. And your attempts to be the voice of authority on everything discussed on this forum. Reality is, you are no more important than any of us, and probably have no more inside info than anyone else on this forum. I know that just tears your heart, that you're not getting inside info as well as not the go to guy for info on the shocks, but you need to see the truth. Get a life and come to reality sometime.
                        Lol another sad response man. Sorry I don't think the shocker program being a low priority to our coach is acceptable like you do.
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

• I love how multiple topics become the same tired argument about Mills, when we have a dedicated topic just for that. Good times!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Lol another sad response man. Sorry I don't think the shocker program being a low priority to our coach is acceptable like you do.
                            ​​​​​​
                            So now you even read PMs mind, knowing he thinks it's low priority. You are, the amazing stick, prognosticator, mind reading guru.

Comment

• The PM haters have pretty much gone over the edge with non-stop criticism of everything he does.

If you support the Shox and there's no choice in changing coaches for another couple of years, then you may as well support the coach. Hating on him makes you look like you'd rather support some other school. Try KU. They seem to get good recruits without really trying. Gee, I wonder why?

You can help him with his recruiting. Make a nice 6-figure donation to NIL so it's POSSIBLE for him to recruit good players. He was recruiting with virtually no NIL support last year and it isn't looking much better this year. If you've got $5 in your pocket you're not going to Chester's for the surf and turf, you're going to McDonalds for a cheeseburger.

But, but, but...other first-year coaches...Other first-year coaches didn't have the dregs of a Boatright AD department run into the dirt with nothing done to address NIL. You don't get players looking to move up without NIL. You get bench warmers looking for a place that will let them keep playing another year.

PAUL. MILLS. IS. WSU's. COACH. No matter how much you hate him that's the cold hard fact and will be for several years. Trying to turn WSU fans into PM haters is one of the dumbest things a WSU fan would or could ever do.

Getting commits BEFORE the NJCAA tourney is over would not be a good idea.

Wanting the coach to go public with every recruit he wants to get is one of the dumbest ideas EVER. There is no better way to turn an under recruited player into a highly recruited player. Think in terms of the NBA where a common attitude is "we don;'t need him, but they do, so let's get him so they can't have him".
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

So now you even read PMs mind, knowing he thinks it's low priority. You are, the amazing stick, prognosticator, mind reading guru.
                                I didnt say that... You did... When you made up insane excuses why he couldn't do his job last year. So you must be reading his mind

Comment

Working...
                                X