Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow
    Bama beats Nova by 22,Tenn beats UK by 30 Lunardi has UK/Nova in Tenn/Bama out -- welcome to the subjectivity of the bubble
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
      Jerry Palm had WSU "on the fence" BEFORE WSU lost to Cu:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...y/bubble-watch
      Jerry Palm verbage should be banned here as badly as those that want the mid major tag gone.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Middle Tennessee State better start making sure their arena is open for some NIT games. Their RPI is good because their record is good, but their resume is putrid.

Losing in the semifinals to Florida International in the Sun Belt Tournament should be their grave. I don't see any possibility they get in. They certainly wouldn't be in over us.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow
          Bama beats Nova by 22,Tenn beats UK by 30 Lunardi has UK/Nova in Tenn/Bama out -- welcome to the subjectivity of the bubble
          . Joco - your posts do not show up on the mobile site. Something with quotes must not work... Keep up the good work

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
            Now don't be tacky.
            Sorry, brother, but I'm not backing down.

Any coach that won't schedule us and finds himself sweating out Selection Sunday or playing in the NIT _because their non-conference SOS stinks_ deserves more than ribbing from one anonymous Internet poster. Especially one who launched his career here and complained about this very thing. Putting WSU on his schedule and even losing to us may just have been the very thing to get him IN the tournament.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
              . Joco - your posts do not show up on the mobile site. Something with quotes must not work... Keep up the good work

I know some like to use the yellow, but don't expect moble users to be able to know what you are saying.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Unfortunately, those 2 Evansville losses are sticking out like sore thumbs on top of the SIU loss. It doesn't seem to matter that UE is just barely out of the top 100. If they had only beaten IN St, they'd been top 100 and these ya-ha's wouldn't have anything to talk about.

Comment

• First, I pay zero attention to either Palm or Lunardi. Second, we're in. I'm saying as a 10.

And I believe we're something like 11-2 with Ron Baker. We're a MUCH better team with him healthy and able to play. He has a week and a half to continue improving his conditioning and to be ready for the Dance.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                    Thank for letting me know. Not sure what is going on. If I paste text without changing the color, it blacks out on the regular site. if I change the color to a lighter color, it doesn't show up on the mobile site. Will try a different laptop to see if it is the computer I am using (Chrome Browser/Ubuntu Linux laptop).
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      Thank for letting me know. Not sure what is going on. If I paste text without changing the color, it blacks out on the regular site. if I change the color to a lighter color, it doesn't show up on the mobile site. Will try a different laptop to see if it is the computer I am using (Chrome Browser/Ubuntu Linux laptop).
                      It's when you copy/paste from a twitter post. After you paste it in, select all the text and change the text color to "Automatic".

Comment

• if we don't get in, then I will not watch 1 seconds of the tournament this year
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Nah guys, we're in. It's just a matter of whether we're a 10 or 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            if we don't get in, then I will not watch 1 seconds of the tournament this year
                            Me neither.

Comment

• We're in it like Rennie Stennett!

Comment

• How many other bubble teams have 12 wins not on their home floor?

Comment

Working...
                                X