Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
    Lunardi has us in his "Last Four Byes" section as of an hour ago:

An brief update after Indiana's thrilling 72-71 win at Michigan:1-SEEDSDuke/EASTIndiana/MIDWESTGonzaga/WESTKansas/SOUTH2-SEEDSLouisville/EAST ...

I think he's selling us 3 or 4 spots short on the S-Curve but it's not totally unreasonable. I picture us being right on the border of a 10/11 seed.
    That is crazy....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• So now we are almost a play in team?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
        That doesnt sound good. Is that like last 8 in or something?
        Yeah, it looks like it's his next four after his last four in.

Comment

• What a load of ****. How do we go from a 9 seed to that after winning two games and losing to the MVC champs?

If we end up as a play in team I'm coming uncorked.

Comment

• Lunardi is a moron, but I'm thinking his "last for byes" is probably the last four teams who shouldn't have to worry. In other words, those four teams are just above the bubble. And this year, considering how stinking large the bubble is, probably isn't a bad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Lunardi is a moron, but I'm thinking his "last for byes" is probably the last four teams who shouldn't have to worry. In other words, those four teams are just above the bubble. And this year, considering how stinking large the bubble is, probably isn't a bad thing.
              Nope. I'm pretty sure it's the last 4 teams in that get a bye, aka avoiding the play-in round. It's a total load of ****. Villanova is now above us? Yeah, ok.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                Lunardi has us in his "Last Four Byes" section as of an hour ago:

An brief update after Indiana's thrilling 72-71 win at Michigan:1-SEEDSDuke/EASTIndiana/MIDWESTGonzaga/WESTKansas/SOUTH2-SEEDSLouisville/EAST ...

I think he's selling us 3 or 4 spots short on the S-Curve but it's not totally unreasonable. I picture us being right on the border of a 10/11 seed.
                Lunardi has now approached Jerry Palm TOOL status. Putting effing Villanova above us? Screw him.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Lunardi has now approached Jerry Palm TOOL status. Putting effing Villanova above us? Screw him.
                  I take comfort from one very important fact. Joe Lunardi is not a member of the selection committee.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    So now we are almost a play in team?
                    According to Lunardi we are. I hate this stuff. During the next week WSU will probably keep dropping in his S curve until his last projection that comes out just hours before the selection and he will drop us into the FIRST FOUR OUT.

If WSU was a 9 seed before the Valley tourney, we shouldn't be any worse than that after making it to the championship game and losing to the regular season champ in a very close game.

Comment

• This one is better

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        I take comfort from one very important fact. Joe Lunardi is not a member of the selection committee.
                        Unfortunately I have taken a lot of comfort the past week because Joe Lunardi had WSU in his group of 43 teams that were SAFELY IN. I don't think I can have it both ways. I don't think I can now say he is totally wrong when I was relying on his projections this past week.

I hope the ESPN BUBBLE WATCH still has WSU as a lock.

Comment

• Wichita State:The Shockers could have ended all bubble debate by beating Creighton in Sunday's Missouri Valley tournament final, but they couldn't keep up in the second half and their comeback fell short. It was their second loss to the Bluejays this season, but I still think Wichita State should be fine. With that said, it won't be a week without some sweat for the Shockers. They have three sub-100 losses, and they were 7-6 in their final 13 games. With an 11-6 road/neutral record and and 8-5 record against the top 100, though, Wichita State probably did enough to get a bid. Had the Shockers been bounced before the league title game, they would have been in a much more precarious position.
                          http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...er-beating-vcu
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• JFC!

Comment

• Our resume is not that super impressive.

The bubble is just weak this year.

7-6 in final 13 is not a good statistic.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                JFC!
                                Looks to me like Turgeon should have scheduled us up so we could help his non-conference SOS. BAHAHAHAhahahaAHAHAHAhaAHAHAH!!!!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X