Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=wu_shizzle;381426]Yes please![/QUOTE

Would love to be in KUs bracket, but ND looked really good yesterday beating Marquette.

Comment

• I really don't care where we are or what seed, as long as I get to see WSU play another game. I fear that with the inconsistency of the Shocks this year, it may be just one more game. What are the odds that we get matched up with another non BCS school in the first round? I say pretty darn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
        Just to illustrate the ridiculousness of having us behind a team like St. Mary's, compare:

SMC: 1-3 vs Top 50 (lone win vs. #23 Creighton), 4-4 vs Top 100, SOS 96, OOC SOS 117

WSU: 3-2 vs Top 50 (wins vs. #23 Creighton, vs. Southern Miss, @ #25 VCU), 8-5 vs. Top 100, SOS 91, OOC SOS 57

I mean, that's like a 2 line difference between us and them. Not even close. And they got caught cheating this year (with a truly pathetic slap on the wrist). That screams Play-in/Bubble Out to me.
        It's pretty obvious the committee would have good reason to seed us higher than we are in most of the projected brackets. Do you think we could be as high as an 8?
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• [QUOTE=shock-it-to-me;381435]
          Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          Yes please![/QUOTE

Would love to be in KUs bracket, but ND looked really good yesterday beating Marquette.
          If you box them out their extremely beatable.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
            It's pretty obvious the committee would have good reason to seed us higher than we are in most of the projected brackets. Do you think we could be as high as an 8?
            I think 9's the best we can do, most likely a 10 at this point. 11 isn't totally unreasonable though.

0.00% chance we should be in the play-in round
            Last edited by Guest; March 15, 2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Is Duke really gonna let a shitty Maryland team beat them... again?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Is Duke really gonna let a shitty Maryland team beat them... again?
                I was thinking the same thing, Fev. Unbelievable, Duke!

Comment

• Looks like Duke laid a BIG Turd-geon.....

Comment

• @bussardprin: @SethDavisHoops @GottliebShow bubble teams better hope committee members aren't using the "eye test" on Iowa right now #B1G

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Is Duke really gonna let a shitty Maryland team beat them... again?
                      Is Wichita State gonna let a shitty Evansville team beat them... again?

**** happens.

FML

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        Is Wichita State gonna let a shitty Evansville team beat them... again?

**** happens.

FML

T

...:cool:
                        What does this have to do with the thread, Cold?

I understand the frustration but it's time to get over it. Evansville fan is celebrating their CBI bid; we're playing in the Big Time.

Maryland needs to lose tomorrow. They're still garbage and don't deserve a bid with their embarrassment of a non-con schedule.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Temple about to lose to UMASS in the A-10 Quarters. Nice!

I wonder how far we'll drop now in Lunatic's S-curve. We not only have a better resume than a lot of these teams but we lose by 3 in the final of our conference tournament. A lot of these scrub bubble teams he has ranked ahead of us are bowing out in the first game of their conference tournaments.

Love it!
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I believe that every single team we really needed to lose, lost. I hope that the committee doesn't really consider the close loss by Iowa anything other than a loss.

Comment

• I'm confident that our resume, including being ranked and an obvious recent upswing, will do us just fine come Selection Sunday. No worries here!

Comment

• If you thought UCLA was a good draw before...news just hit that Jordan Adams broke his foot tonight and is done for the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X