2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Bitter much? Two best players injured and no depth. I stated on here that they were a broken team several weeks ago. Self basically ran his starting 5 into the ground during the first part of the season.
    I can't speak for anyone else on this fine forum, but it was great watching the reigning AAC champs beat the hell out of the Chickens.

How many top 100 recruits suited up for ku yesterday? How many top 100 recruits did the Cougars have? No excuses...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I can't speak for anyone else on this fine forum, but it was great watching the reigning AAC champs beat the hell out of the Chickens.

How many top 100 recruits suited up for ku yesterday? How many top 100 recruits did the Cougars have? No excuses...
      Motor, there's no substitute

Comment

Bitter much? Two best players injured and no depth. I stated on here that they were a broken team several weeks ago. Self basically ran his starting 5 into the ground during the first part of the season.
        Two best players played 25 and 15 minutes. KU was down 20 within 10 minutes of the game starting. Injuries had zero effect on the ass kicking. That's just a KU level excuse

Comment

• When I saw KU in KC, I really wasn’t impressed. That wasn’t hatred talking either. They were clearly better than us, but I wasn’t wowed like I should have been by the #2 in the country.

If HD is unavailable for the postseason, the Beakers season will only last a week longer than ours.
          78-65

Comment

• Was Dickenson worth $2 million?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Was Dickenson worth $2 million?
              I have heard $2M and $800k. Which is it?

Comment

• We lost by 10 to this team lol

Comment

At WSU that situation is used as a reason to criticize the coach and ridicule his ability to recruit. Self didn't have any depth with a multi-million $$ NIL war chest?

I think that once other schools were allowed to pay players the way KU had been paying them all along, that Self's recruiting edge pretty much disappeared.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

LOL Injured? If you mean having your sac removed by reaching through that empty space where a heart should be and having them pulled out and placed on the Cougar logo, then I guess they were injured.

What a clown. Take the beating....they damned well earned it.

Now go play your home tourney games and come back and tell us how great they are overcoming all those obstacles.

Comment

• Sampson might be my favorite non-WSU cbb coach ever

Comment

• I may not be able to watch my Shox in the tourney again this year. But man, I will enjoy another early exit by KU with their overvalued ranking and seeding.

Honestly it won't be an upset when it happens either.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          Sampson might be my favorite non-WSU cbb coach ever
                          But.....he"s mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

We lost by 10 to this team lol
                            Not too surprising. It was a home game for them. The bottom teams of the SEC would usually beat the bottom of the AAC by more than a close margin at home. Mizzu played 10 SEC games within 10 points and 4 within 5. They were 8-5 OOC with wins at Minnesota and at Pitt.

Perspective: Liberty won the Myrtle Beach Inv. in a walk (beat us by 17) yet finished their conference season at 7-9 six games out of first.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Not too surprising. It was a home game for them. The bottom teams of the SEC would usually beat the bottom of the AAC by more than a close margin at home. Mizzu played 10 SEC games within 10 points and 4 within 5. They were 8-5 OOC with wins at Minnesota and at Pitt.

Perspective: Liberty won the Myrtle Beach Inv. in a walk (beat us by 17) yet finished their conference season at 7-9 six games out of first.
                              So are you trying to say stuff happens? or that we REALLY sucked lol

Comment

• First domino to fall (first of many I'm sure) is High Point (25-8) out of the Big South. Congrats on a great season, but you're not playing in your Conference Championship today, so no March Madness for you sadly.

In a benefit to power schools, players for teams (like High Point) who don't get to dance will have more incentive than ever to transfer to a power conference school - one of the benefits of skewing all the rules to benefit wealthy programs.
                                (jr) Duke Miles 6'3" guard (almost 18 pts on 53% fg and 37.5% 3 ball ) Wonder if he enters portal?

Comment

Working...
                                X