2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Their NET is already almost 60. They are in real danger of missing the tourney if they drop too many more
    I wonder how much of their problem might be due to Caleb Mills being injured. They've had a lot of close games along with the last 3 losses ever since he has been out.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Flowers, who also had the taunting penalty, smacked the bench with his hand and cut his hand as well.
      Kelce does basically the same thing, but turns his back to his opponent. Flowers gotta be smarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

They got big heads and shot their wad with ridiculous shooting… they’re also getting a real taste of karma for their post game locker-room celebration. Sometimes it comes back to bite you in the ass. The Ravens got a taste of that today when the guy who wouldn’t shut his trap fumbled into the end zone.
        When will Mahomes get his comeuppance? That guy can have cocky asshat tendencies with the best of them, and he seemingly always comes up smelling like a rose.

78-65

Comment

• So it’s basically a scientific fact at this point that Memphis will always play well against us.

Comment

• Us winning and Memphis losing really broke my heart today.. </3
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

When will Mahomes get his comeuppance? That guy can have cocky asshat tendencies with the best of them, and he seemingly always comes up smelling like a rose.
              But those Chiefs can really play basketball (better than the Ravens). Mahomes can really shoot the 3 ball too. :) :)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Apparently I must watch a different game...Mahomes with cocky asshat tendencies? Dude is the most chill down to earth player you can see on the field!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Apparently I must watch a different game...Mahomes with cocky asshat tendencies? Dude is the most chill down to earth player you can see on the field!
                  He’s chill when he’s happy and everything is going his way. We saw what happened at the first sign of adversity this year for the first time in his career.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He’s chill when he’s happy and everything is going his way. We saw what happened at the first sign of adversity this year for the first time in his career.
                    Yeah - we saw that he's an incredible leader that wills his team into the Super Bowl yet again.

Comment

Yeah - we saw that he's an incredible leader that wills his team into the Super Bowl yet again.
                      Or just deflect. That’s cool too.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The way he handled the loss to the Bills in the regular season was rough. I wouldn't say he broke down at the first sign of adversity, the Chiefs faced a lot of adversity this year (also known as Toney, MVS, etc.) but I think that was a breaking point we haven't seen before.

Comment

Or just deflect. That’s cool too.
                          I guess I don't get it - he showed emotion, so what? Absolutely nothing douchy or arrogant about anything he does.

Comment

I guess I don't get it - he showed emotion, so what? Absolutely nothing douchy or arrogant about anything he does.
                            Look at who you are arguing with... no point in continuing

Comment

Maybe things like this?

And I’m sorry, but I don’t buy the argument that these things are just part of sports. You never saw Barry Sanders do this. You never saw Peyton Manning do this. The other night, Nikola Jokic hit a late 3 to ice the game, and he basically just shrugged his shoulders like it was another day at the office.

Emotion is fine, and I’m the last person who will judge for that because I can be in a glass case of emotion. I just don’t like things like this where the guy is obviously showing off.
                              78-65

Comment

• When did this turn into a Chiefs forum? I’d take a Mahomes type on this WSU team any day of the week if it comes with the talent and wins. He’s definitively an arrogant ***** but he also wins a lot.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Texas and Houston and locked up in a good game. UH needs to win to keep distance from the dirty birds.

Comment

Working...
                                X