No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jans and Miss St got a good win over #8 Auburn 64-58.

Comment

• Now 10-11 / 4-4 Oral Roberts just beat 12-10 / 5-2 South Dakota State 87-82. Sigh

Comment

• Anyone watching Rice host Tulsa?

It's terrible, but interesting.

Rice was just fouled on a lob at the buzzer to tie. Have no idea what the refs are going to do.

Comment

• Refs went to the replay and apparently couldn't come up with a save. It was WITHOUT QUESTION a foul WITH time on the clock. Refs just swallowed the whistle and couldn't find a way to fix it (that's my best guess).

Comment

• I think Richmond went to 7-0 in the A10 beating #16 Dayton tonight. Didn’t we roll Richmond this year by double digits? Seems so long ago…

Comment

• KU might just be the most overrated team in the country. Shocking, I know.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                If the Beakers keep racking up these quality losses, they’ll get a bye straight through to the Final 4.
                every loss they suffer just strengthens the rest of the conference and thus, their own strength of schedule. Its messed up.

Comment

• Not FAU basketball, but…..

Comment

• I think we somehow broke Memphis. They haven't been the same since throttling us lol.

Currently down 10 to UAB
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                      I think we somehow broke Memphis. They haven't been the same since throttling us lol.

Currently down 10 to UAB
                      They got big heads and shot their wad with ridiculous shooting… they’re also getting a real taste of karma for their post game locker-room celebration. Sometimes it comes back to bite you in the ass. The Ravens got a taste of that today when the guy who wouldn’t shut his trap fumbled into the end zone.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Their NET is already almost 60. They are in real danger of missing the tourney if they drop too many more

Comment

• WSU wins and Memphis loses again. And KU lost.

I walked outside today and all the cold and gloom had gone from the world as it warmed to almost 60 degrees in the sunshine. Life is good. If for only one day

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

They got big heads and shot their wad with ridiculous shooting… they’re also getting a real taste of karma for their post game locker-room celebration. Sometimes it comes back to bite you in the ass. The Ravens got a taste of that today when the guy who wouldn’t shut his trap fumbled into the end zone.
                            Flowers, who also had the taunting penalty, smacked the bench with his hand and cut his hand as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                              I am heavily considering going to UH @ KU and rooting for the Cougars. Never been to AFH.
                              Probably will be a better experience than when I was in school there long, long ago. You could literally walk into a half empty arena without a ticket and watch the second half...more laid back in those days.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

So true on Flowers….

Comment

Working...
                                X