2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Can't judge anything good or bad on less than three seasons with a coach, IMO. Too reactionary on both sides (USF and WSU).
    I kinda of understand this point of view, but we all knew where things were headed after 1 or 2 years with Cohen and Thompson. For me it was after year two with Smithson. Even during year 3 of Smithson, there were some heated arguments, thus Team A vs Team B. Which I think I started, but Ricky Del Rio swears it was him. I was ready to move on from Smithson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Or first year coaches IB and PM.
      Exactly!! Several posters were ready to crown IB after one year. Look how that turned out.
      Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; January 26, 2024, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• UCLA is 8-11 overall and 3-5 in Pac Whatever. Would anyone on this board not take Mick Cronin as the WSU coach because of that?

Comment

• And before any smarta$$es chime in, no I am not putting HCPM and Cronin on the same level coaching wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Exactly!! Everyone was ready to crown IB after one year. Look how that turned out.
            Everyone????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Everyone????????????
              Edited for those who got their feelings hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Agreed, Ivy-Curry would by far be our best player
                He's better than Ballard? (honest question, I have no idea who he is yet)
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• IB had a HUGE year 1 advantage. He had Marshall's recruits and Marshall coached them right up to the beginning of the season.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Be glad this Shocker team didn't have to play Houston this year. Houston was kicking K State's *** so bad that Espn cut away from the game to show the beginning of their next game.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Amazing what a leader who wins and makes people feel valued can do for a community. This Schertz guy at ISUb has "it". He's engaging, confident, and a damn good coach. Terre Haute is rocking.

Sold out tonight for Bradley game on ESPNU

Comment

• Iowa St! Boom goes the dynamite!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• If the Beakers keep racking up these quality losses, they’ll get a bye straight through to the Final 4.
                          78-65

Comment

• I am heavily considering going to UH @ KU and rooting for the Cougars. Never been to AFH.
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                              I am heavily considering going to UH @ KU and rooting for the Cougars. Never been to AFH.
                              Haven't been since Volleyball punched their tickets to the Sweet 16.

And that's just fine with me.

Go Cougs.

Comment

• Buzzards die. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X