2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Realistically, we are gonna get trucked by FAU.

Most teams will.
    Except Bryant?
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Except Bryant?
      Good point, although that may have served as a bit of a wake up call to FAU making it tougher to happen again.

Comment

• This is a few days old. but future opponent SIU got smacked by Indiana St, 48-77. The Salukis had 15 turnovers and just 2 assists. 3-20 3PT. Two players accounted for 31 of their 56 FG attempts.

They only have one player averaging in double figures, guard Xavier Johnson. He appears to be kind of their CPJ with 21.2 pts, 3.5 reb, 4.7 assists, 1.3 steals. 0.8 blocks.

Comment

• What’s up with Liberty? They’re down 60-50 to Charleston (3-3) with 8 minutes left in the 2nd.

Comment

• Norfolk State with the road win at VCU!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              What’s up with Liberty? They’re down 60-50 to Charleston (3-3) with 8 minutes left in the 2nd.
              Even more interesting, FAU, Liberty, and Charleston are having a triangle in Boca Raton. FAU-Liberty last night. LU-CoC tonight. FAU-CoC tomorrow. That’s crafty scheduling by those squads.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                You haven't heard? Fat is cool!
                Somehow I don’t think it would fly if I told my wife she looks like lizzo…
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• I'm finding the Valley kind of interesting this year. Maybe it's because they are playing conference games already. Indiana St just put up 49 in the first half on Bradley in Peoria and lead by 19. Saw an Evansville player shoulder check a UNI player on a UE fast break that was totally unnecessary and caused the basket to not count. Funny stuff.

In AAC action USF continues to struggle, down 10 to UMass in the 2nd half. UNT and Memphis both lead at or near halftime.

Comment

• K-State getting drubbed by North Alabama in the second half.

Comment

• Never mind

Comment

• UNI up to a 3 seed in the latest NCAA projections.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          UNI up to a 3 seed in the latest NCAA projections.
                          I can't believe Bjorn Borg still has eligibility remaining. And he looked a lot taller when he played tennis.

EDIT: I am pretty sure that's a different Bjorn Borg.
                          Last edited by WuDrWu; December 2, 2023, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Ugly Dawgs running St. Louis out of the gym at halftime on the strength of red hot shooting, 42-27.

SIU is 63% and 50 (6-12) from 3. The Billikens are equally cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              UNI up to a 3 seed in the latest NCAA projections.
                              1 D1 win so far definitely keeps you off the 1-2 seed line.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Ugly Dawgs running St. Louis out of the gym at halftime on the strength of red hot shooting, 42-27.

SIU is 63% and 50 (6-12) from 3. The Billikens are equally cold.
                                The Salukis have a Tyson Etienne light in Xavier Johnson. They use him like IB used Tyson. The ball is in his hands a lot, though Johnson might be more apt to pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X