No announcement yet.

Welcome - Paul Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After seeing that Mills plays the Hoosier movie before each game, I had to go rewatch it last night.
    It made me think of some of the similarities of the Hickory hornets fans to the Shocks fans. Some won't even give a chance for HCPM to prove what he can do. The difference was when they got Jimmy back on the team, when we lost our Jimmy to Texas. The rest of the similarities are yet to be seen

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
      After seeing that Mills plays the Hoosier movie before each game, I had to go rewatch it last night.
      It made me think of some of the similarities of the Hickory hornets fans to the Shocks fans. Some won't even give a chance for HCPM to prove what he can do. The difference was when they got Jimmy back on the team, when we lost our Jimmy to Texas. The rest of the similarities are yet to be seen
      never seen it

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

never seen it

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

never seen it
          Not the greatest movie of all time. But as far as sports movies, it rated up there with the best of them. Well worth the time to watch.

Comment

• Oops, it post my same post twice?????

Comment

• Huskers*

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    That's a nice way of saying....."They suck right now, but they will get there eventually" lol
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Or he’s saying, he’s liking the fundamentals and traits being ingrained into the team/program
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        Or he’s saying, he’s liking the fundamentals and traits being ingrained into the team/program
                        Same thing. I still like it. It's a marathon not a race. Would rather get a new legacy going and that can take time.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• First time I have had a chance to hear our new Coach Speak. Most Impressive.

Comment

• Not sure if this has already been shared, but it got me fired up.

Comment

• This is not intended to be a general statement or a condemnation. Just my observation.

There are many things I've liked about HCPM and a few things I've been meh about.

The license plate thing does absolutely nothing for me. I understand where he's coming from and what he's trying to do, and while I appreciate the effort, I think it was a total whiff. Just my opinion.

Comment

• His comments of gratitude towards the Final Four team leaving the program better than they found it, and being great stewards to this day were what stood out to me. He's building a culture for the future while honoring the past. When Mills bid on Fred's jersey and helped raise the price to $11K, Fred ran over to him and dapped him up. That was the home run of the night.

Comment

Working...
                                X