• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Allen
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      Teddy Allen
      Did he actually transfer here if he never actually played here?

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

A little farther back…but Kyle Wilson.
        Man, if I knew that I have long forgotten it. Where did he transfer from?
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Man, if I knew that I have long forgotten it. Where did he transfer from?
          Illinois. Played for Bill Self’s last Illini squad.

78-65

Comment

• Malcolm Armstead came from Oregon iirc

Comment

• Conner

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Illinois. Played for Bill Self’s last Illini squad.
                Oh yeah! Wow, totally forgot that!
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Does it count if they say a year somewhere or does it have to be a direct transfer?
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Karon Bradley from Marquette. Marquette was transition from Conf USA to the Big East. So that is a kinda . . .

Comment

• Regarding his contract, PM said there were some hurdles he didn’t think they were going to get through, or something to the effect. I am wondering what those may have been?

Comment

• the PG from UCONN

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                          Regarding his contract, PM said there were some hurdles he didn’t think they were going to get through, or something to the effect. I am wondering what those may have been?
                          My guess, stuff around his buyout from ORU since he had like a 8 year contract. Private school so WSU didn’t know what they were dealing with until they were ready to offer. Cause what’s available here in his contract with WSU seems pretty straightforward.
                          If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                            the PG from UCONN
                            Alterique Lamont Gilbert
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan7 View Post

My guess, stuff around his buyout from ORU since he had like a 8 year contract. Private school so WSU didn’t know what they were dealing with until they were ready to offer. Cause what’s available here in his contract with WSU seems pretty straightforward.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I think that is the 2nd time I have heard ADKS pronounce Fred's name that way. I have to admit, I had some difficulty with that early on with Fred. And for a while had to make a concerted effort to get to come out my mouth properly. In any case, I have sent a very positive email to ADKS pointing this out to him. But if that's the biggest criticism we ever level at ADKS then I will be very happy.
                                Maybe a little bit surprised that ADKS would take the time to respond to a nobody like me regarding my email about the pronouncing of Fred's last name but he did in fact that. It was short but gracious and it's little things like that can go a long way with the fan base.

Just one more small sample item as to why it appears WSU made a really good hire to lead the athletic program.

Comment

Working...
                                X