• Expect one VERY soon
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      Expect one VERY soon
      Danny Ainge?
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I thought it was pretty weird that ORU admin and Mills publicly acknowledged the hire, but there is still nothing from WSU. I'm not sure I've seen that happen before. Usually the coach and previous school wait for the new school to announce.

Edit: literally just announced by WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Read last night he was not in the running to take over ORU as he was already on his way to Wichita.
          And then hopefully Hutch Juco tournament

Comment

• Officially official

Comment

• I'm getting a little concerned some "Tulsa King" is trying to change his mind. Concerning a press conference, most of the local media is in NYC with the Cats. Guess it will be Bob and Bob Junior asking all the questions...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                Next years starting line up:
                Abmus
                pierre
                walton
                abidde
                a 5 from the portal

a coach with some fire and energy

we could win the league with that
                I don't think it's right to assume or expect that Abmas will follow HCPM, for a couple of reasons. And I don't think it's necessary for HCPM to be successful, either.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Officially official
                  Now we're talkin'!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    And I don't think it's necessary for HCPM to be successful, either.
                    So far, he's the only evidence as to why PM has been "successful"

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Mills comin. Patterson comin. Springmman not comin. Paulino?

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Who recruited him? Who recruited Obanor? Who recruited Vanover? How did ORU improve while losing Obanor to TTU?

And you've seen the ORU Honor Code. Good luck getting a basketball recruit to buy into that, even if they are religious.

If he can recruit to ORU with the limitations he has there, I'll be anxious to see what he can do here.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm more than happy to give him credit for keeping a 40-percent 3 PT shooter and NCAA scoring leader at ORAL ROBERTS.

Lol neither of our last two coaches could retain hardly any starters. We haven't retained anyone worth a damn other than CP3 in four years.

Comment

• My wish list. Getting Walton and Kenny P. back here where they belong. If Abmus goes portal, let's get him and another really good point guard. We need 2 very good 4s in here too. I wonder if Waterman would be interested in staying? I really like him. I'm so glad that Colby Rogers is staying. Colby and WSU got hosed last year. Have they changed that goofy rule where a Program or coach can dictate a player setting out a Season like that?
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

I'm more than happy to give him credit for keeping a 40-percent 3 PT shooter and NCAA scoring leader at ORAL ROBERTS.

Lol neither of our last two coaches could retain hardly any starters. We haven't retained anyone worth a damn other than CP3 in four years.
                              This is actually quite valid in this day and age. Abmas could have EASILY gone to a high major.

If Yesufu could.....Abmas could
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                                My wish list. Getting Walton and Kenny P. back here where they belong. If Abmus goes portal, let's get him and another really good point guard. We need 2 very good 4s in here too. I wonder if Waterman would be interested in staying? I really like him. I'm so glad that Colby Rogers is staying. Colby and WSU got hosed last year. Have they changed that goofy rule where a Program or coach can dictate a player setting out a Season like that?
                                Imagine Abmas and Rogers (if he continues being a scorer like he has been). And then Walton on top of that.....
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X