Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Damn, he looks strong as heck!

But why does he emote a dove smacking into a two-by-four board??!? What about his past don't we know??!? With that wingspan, is HE the dove? He can fly through boards?!?! shoxlax we need answers!
    He got that strong with his secret workout... hitting doves with 2x4s

Comment

• I figured out how to spell his last name. Imagine this. It's 2 o'clock in the morning and everybody at the party thinks the booze has run out when one guy says, "I got vodka". Then you spell Joy's last name phonetically the way that guy said it "I gho vodja"
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Wait! That's not a dove ... it's a jayhawk getting smacked by a 2x4!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I bet Cold is creaming himself.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            The player from Africa whose last name I can't possibly pronounce or spell - I'll just call him Joy, may turn out to be a joy. For an incoming Fr he's got a great head start on conditioning. He looks to be ready for some physical play.

joy.jpg

Looking forward to Oct. 7th to watch Joy and the Shockers play some in person. Hoping for a 3pt. Shooting and Dunk contest.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              I bet Cold is creaming himself.
              Hopefully all those boosters haven’t made that impossible for him…
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Hopefully all those boosters haven’t made that impossible for him…
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Lol. He's 6'3. Not even a tingle. His 6'10 wingspan is a little interesting.

Was actually thinking about possibly getting the new booster. Someone told me the insidious alien seed is spreading again pretty rapidly in some regions with hospitals filling. I wasn't even aware.

Comment

• Well HCPM said he would get the kids out into the community and just saw some pictures of them painting inside a house for Habitat. Great job. Some of them didn’t need ladders. Go Shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      Well HCPM said he would get the kids out into the community and just saw some pictures of them painting inside a house for Habitat. Great job. Some of them didn’t need ladders. Go Shocks
                      Ballard is a cheat code for painting

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        Lol. He's 6'3. Not even a tingle. His 6'10 wingspan is a little interesting.

Was actually thinking about possibly getting the new booster. Someone told me the insidious alien seed is spreading again pretty rapidly in some regions with hospitals filling. I wasn't even aware.
                        Really Clod, you'd be better off if you cut down on the cheeseburgers (but if you just can't). Look up the stats...

You're welcome, till next time

Comment

• Story on Asst. Coach Paulino
                          Paulino coached under Paul Mills for the past two seasons at Oral Roberts and will be his associate head coach with the Shockers.
                          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• I keep getting a little more fired up about the new staff and this season. Just feeling better than I have for the last several years.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              I keep getting a little more fired up about the new staff and this season. Just feeling better than I have for the last several years.
                              Just don't set expectations too high. Enjoy the development over the next few years. I know I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Just don't set expectations too high. Enjoy the development over the next few years. I know I will.
                                Those are great words to live by. My new mantra for the Shocks is "We will see". No matter what expectations are for me and Shocker sports I have learned over literally decades of experience that anything can and probably will happen. Go Shocks

Comment

Working...
                                X