The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Arkansas Portalbacks and coach Eric Portalman.
    High quality post

Comment

• He was my least favorite player on the team last year. Wish him luck at his next stop and appreciate him choosing to play in our fair city…but this should not bother anyone.

Comment

• For some reason, Coach wanted to recruit over Pierre. Pierre wants to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
          He was my least favorite player on the team last year. Wish him luck at his next stop and appreciate him choosing to play in our fair city…but this should not bother anyone.
          Summed up nicely.

Comment

• With the right coach Pierre can be dynamic. I think HCPM and staff could have done that with him. Hate seeing him go but I'm guessing that he has some personal conflict with the staff or feels threatened by somebody coming in. PT wise that is. If that's the case, I'm encouraged.

Comment

• I'm taking this as a good sign that we have another high-quality guard coming in

Comment

• nm
                Last edited by WuDrWu; April 14, 2023, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Mills and Pierre seems like… not a good match. Just a hunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                    With the right coach Pierre can be dynamic. I think HCPM and staff could have done that with him. Hate seeing him go but I'm guessing that he has some personal conflict with the staff or feels threatened by somebody coming in. PT wise that is. If that's the case, I'm encouraged.
                    My feelings exactly. At first blush I was unhappy at this news but it does cause me to believe there is and will be a PT battle ahead for Pierre here. Turns me up for what news we might get tomorrow. Head up, I think it’s gonna get crazy real soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
                      Colby Rogers is most likely the starting SG, and the other new guy we just got “H” is the starting SF. Pierre would have to compete with Rogers and Bell for time.

I really liked Pierre game and his defense greatly improved. I thought he shot the 3 too often however.

I think it’s a combo of fit, Coach, NIL, and going somewhere he can play 35 minutes a game and fire bombs all day for NBA dreams. Could be wrong.

I want to win and see magic again, so I am good with whomever wants to buy in and share.
                      Your spot on with this one. On the other hand it’s going to drive him insane when he can’t play next year as ball hungry as he is. I think a lot of second time transfers don’t truly believe that new rule will be implemented.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post
                        Pierre to the portal….. fffffffffffffffffffffffffff
                        The commit from Beverly might be involved with that.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

The commit from Beverly might be involved with that.
                          And perhaps another one or two that have yet to commit officially.

He probably saw the writing on the wall.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Maybe that FSU kid is coming
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                              Mills and Pierre seems like… not a good match. Just a hunch.
                              When Pierre didn't show up for the public event to welcome HCPM, that was not a good start. Now I do believe if he gets picked up, he will have to sit out a Season?
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Pierre has played against Rogers all year and he must think that Beverly will be ahead of him also. It’s interesting that a year ago he must have thought that he could earn playing time but now he has doubts.

Today is the first day of the spring signing period. What a change the portal has brought when this doesn’t even get mentioned. I wonder if Mills is recruiting any high schoolers or juco players.

Comment

Working...
                                X