The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheCount View Post
    I hesitate to start comparing Beverly to previous shockers because I don't think he fits in the same type of bucket as Walton or RCIV. Different play style in general, but there are a number of videos out there of him showcasing some serious athletic ability. No idea if that will translate next year, but I think he's got big potential. Improved 3pt shooting would really round his game out though.
    He was Top 60 coming out of hs. We can probably count on one hand the guys that were Top 100 on our team the last 25 years. They were all big time players for us, so I expect no less from Beverly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
      I still have no idea how to post gif iMages on mobile. But I tried, And that’s what counts.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

It’s supposed to be the OxiClean guy going “but wait, there’s more!”
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I think he was #51 in his recruiting class on 247.

He doesn't have to be RC4 or JW to be a positive addition, or game changer, for the team. I think its a pretty big pick-up for Mills and the staff.

Comment

• When I look at guys jumping/dunking I look at how close their head gets to the rim. This guy was very close. He is athletic and muscular. Lots of upside I believe. I say again if we can sign Abmas we are pretty well set at the perimeter positions. Get KP and all we will really need is a PF to go along with Abidde and a backup PG.

Comment

It’s supposed to be the OxiClean guy going “but wait, there’s more!”
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

He was Top 60 coming out of hs. We can probably count on one hand the guys that were Top 100 on our team the last 25 years. They were all big time players for us, so I expect no less from Beverly.
                FVV, Landry and Kyle Wilson off the top of my head. Maurice might be in the 25 year range. Maybe 26. I liked Kyle but don't know if I'd list him as a big time player for us. Good player for sure. The other three were definitely big time.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

FVV, Landry and Kyle Wilson off the top of my head. Maurice might be in the 25 year range. Maybe 26. I liked Kyle but don't know if I'd list him as a big time player for us. Good player for sure. The other three were definitely big time.
                  Was Wilson Top 100?

I know Frankamp was and Walton.
                  The Assman

Comment

That’s the one
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

That’s the one
                      So more to announce today, you think?
                      The Assman

Comment

So more to announce today, you think?
                        Soon

Comment

Soon
                          Can we have a hint?

Comment

• If we’re getting the player that was in Beverly - that’s a so-so get but still not bad at all.

I have a feeling we’re going to get better than that, and for 2 years if that’s what he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Can we have a hint?
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Was Wilson Top 100?

I know Frankamp was and Walton.
                                I think Wilson was 140ish. Definitely 100-150

Comment

Working...
                                X