No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big statement by the staff if they are thinking we might get 6 more commitments in a week. Getting a little excited

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Nelly Junion Joseph from Iona in the portal. Likely to follow Pitino to St. Johns but WSU recruited and offered him. 15 / 9 to go with 1.5 blocks and 1.2 steals per game as a Junior this season.

He's taking his services to New Mexico
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If a local hair salon doesn't hop on the NIL train with Bijan Cortes, I will lose all faith in anything decent in this world.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Big statement by the staff if they are thinking we might get 6 more commitments in a week. Getting a little excited
          Not to derail this thread, but why don't you have that set as your avatar on here? XD
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Not to derail this thread, but why don't you have that set as your avatar on here? XD
            Done lol

Comment

• HB was a starter for Miami in 2020-21 who has fought injuries. He is a veteran bringing the Shocks valuable experience. Yes please. Highlights below.

Last edited by forevershockerfan; April 11, 2023, 01:38 PM.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Has Yesafu committed anywhere yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Has Yesafu committed anywhere yet?
                  Things that make you go hmmmm...
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• I like this. I like it alot.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Come on Abmas!!!
                        The Assman

Comment

• Home ******* run. Go watch some video ; Beverly plays/moves/dunks a lot like Ricky Council. As talented ; just not as good but not too far off. Sick sick sick addition.

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post
                              Home ******* run. Go watch some video ; Beverly plays/moves/dunks a lot like Ricky Council. As talented ; just not as good but not too far off. Sick sick sick addition.
                              I've watched video. He's not bad, but he's nothing like C4. Based on video and stats he's a lesser shooter, not near the athlete or as explosive. He might be a slightly better ball handler. Not sure he's as good a passer. He's definitely not someone putting together highlight reel dunks and such.

I think he's a decent addition. But I'd stop well short of home ****ing run. I'd save that for a game changer type of get.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• According to him in this interview here, he does have 2 years left

The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X