Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Has Yesafu committed anywhere yet?
    Not sure but I did find an impressive highlight gig below.

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCount View Post
      he is a wing?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

he is a wing?
        Yes. I've seen him listed as a SG, but you'd prefer a better shooter there. I think he's another SF type. More of a slasher. He's definitely not a PG, which we still need at least 2 of.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• yeah, I'm not ready to lump Beverly into the athletic category of Walton or Council, but looks like he has good body control, can handle the ball, shoot some, pass and do all the things we need out of a 3/4 type player. He looks like a more athletic James Rojas than Ricky Council, which I'll take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            yeah, I'm not ready to lump Beverly into the athletic category of Walton or Council, but looks like he has good body control, can handle the ball, shoot some, pass and do all the things we need out of a 3/4 type player. He looks like a more athletic James Rojas than Ricky Council, which I'll take.
            I agree. A good piece to the puzzle. Which is more than ok with me!!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Now when Abmas hopefully gets announced as signing with Wichita, this could be a pivotal day in the last how many years of this program

Comment

yeah, I'm not ready to lump Beverly into the athletic category of Walton or Council, but looks like he has good body control, can handle the ball, shoot some, pass and do all the things we need out of a 3/4 type player. He looks like a more athletic James Rojas than Ricky Council, which I'll take.
                More athletic than Walton without question. What video are you watching ? This take sucks like several of your past ones

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

More athletic than Walton without question. What video are you watching ? This take sucks like several of your past ones
                  no need to be a jackass. I know you're new here and now peacocking around since the Quincy Acy news, but you need to chill with the attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I've watched video. He's not bad, but he's nothing like C4. Based on video and stats he's a lesser shooter, not near the athlete or as explosive. He might be a slightly better ball handler. Not sure he's as good a passer. He's definitely not someone putting together highlight reel dunks and such.

I think he's a decent addition. But I'd stop well short of home ****ing run. I'd save that for a game changer type of get.
                    He dunked in the final 4 two weeks ago and slapped the backboard in mid air after the dunk…. Thats a highlight reel dunk . I feel like shocker nation is stuck at work and hasn’t been able to watch much video yet.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

no need to be a jackass. I know you're new here and now peacocking around since the Quincy Acy news, but you need to chill with the attacks.
                      If you weren’t such a jackass previously then I wouldn’t be one… I’ll patrol how I want with you.

Comment

If you weren’t such a jackass previously then I wouldn’t be one… I’ll patrol how I want with you.
                        LOL , a tough guy to boot

Comment

• I hesitate to start comparing Beverly to previous shockers because I don't think he fits in the same type of bucket as Walton or RCIV. Different play style in general, but there are a number of videos out there of him showcasing some serious athletic ability. No idea if that will translate next year, but I think he's got big potential. Improved 3pt shooting would really round his game out though.

Comment

Patrol?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I still have no idea how to post gif iMages on mobile. But I tried, And that’s what counts.
                              Attached Files
                              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Patrol?
                                pa-troll

Comment

Working...
                                X