X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Jacob Germany just committed.

Comment

• I follow quite a bit of cbb, and I can't say I've heard of him....is this as good of a sign as his moustache is?

Comment

• Would still like KP to re commit

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
            I follow quite a bit of cbb, and I can't say I've heard of him....is this as good of a sign as his moustache is?
            As I just said in a text to friends, he's a solid but not spectacular addition.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Length never hurts.

If KP is back, you have a solid stable of length with him, QB, and now JG.
              The Assman

Comment

• A good rebounder is always welcome. He will have his work cut out for him rebounding in the AAC. But, he is at least at a good starting point coming in. I like the pickup.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Excellent. Welcome to Shocker Nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    A good rebounder is always welcome. He will have his work cut out for him rebounding in the AAC. But, he is at least at a good starting point coming in. I like the pickup.
                    We did find out the CUSA (and now the AAC) had some soild teams in it.

He did have double-doubles vs UNT and FAU.
                    The Assman

Comment

• A solid recruit who could work great with Kenny P. If he stays manning the 4-5 together.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Me neither, and also not good at reading lips ... this what I got tho ...

"Achoo and glurp the wobba. Glurp the wobba and a flow doooooown dooog."

Hope it helps.
                        Yes, one of Glen Campbell's greatest hits.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Reasoned take.

Good sign when you’ve already notched double-doubles against future conference opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That's my feeling. Fills a need with a solid addition. Happy but not ecstatic with the addition.

Comment

• Solid is good though. Hopefully will improve after spending time with QA.

Comment

• Finally, some news to chew on! Seems solid.

Comment

Working...
                                X