The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I hope so because this would be the ultimate "calling your shot" moment in WSU message board history.
    Well. Number 2 behind doc calling the 2013 final four.

Comment

• I’m giving her all I got captain!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I guess we'll find out soon enough if we're looking at confidence or cockiness
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxxxx View Post

if the commitment doesn’t come today, my inside source will no longer be my friend as It will look like I have lied to hundreds of shocker fans. Also if the commitment doesn’t come today (tomorrow at the latest), it won’t be good for WSU.
          We are most definitely on the same page, especially with the rest of the roster filling up quickly once this domino drops.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• This guy know anything or is he using the ‘SWAG’ method?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The closest thing I have to an inside source is my cat. But you guys are getting me hyped up lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxxxx View Post

It’s happening, just give it some hours. After Abmas commits, expect the rest of the team to fill out quickly. We’ll know the 13 scholarship players by mid next week.
                If you're trolling...

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Abmas at WSU last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    I’m giving her all I got captain!

I'm too old to refresh my twitter very often

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                      My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Abmas at WSU last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
                      This is Radar, he’s been like a son to me. This is Klinger, he’s been like a daughter…

Comment

• "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                          My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Abmas at WSU last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
                          Save Ferris! (Or Abmas)!

Comment

• I’m just gonna assume we got trolled until it’s true that we didn’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              I’m giving her all I got captain!

Already warned my wife I won't be doing much else tonight!

Comment

• Temple's Khalif Battle will be at Arkansas

SMU picked up Chuck Harris from Butler
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X