The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Did anyone actually think we'd be a front runner for him? He's got one year to showcase himself and can go pretty much anywhere he wants.
    Based on rumblings I've heard; Yes.
    The Assman

Comment

• Max Abmas is coming to Wichita State. Just give it another couple hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxxxx View Post
        Max Abmas is coming to Wichita State. Just give it another couple hours.
        I hope so because this would be the ultimate "calling your shot" moment in WSU message board history.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Max Abmas is coming to Wichita State. Just give it another couple hours.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I hope so because this would be the ultimate "calling your shot" moment in WSU message board history.
            It’s happening, just give it some hours. After Abmas commits, expect the rest of the team to fill out quickly. We’ll know the 13 scholarship players by mid next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

You figured it out the GIFs!

I'll take that as a good sign ;)
              The Assman

Comment

It’s happening, just give it some hours. After Abmas commits, expect the rest of the team to fill out quickly. We’ll know the 13 scholarship players by mid next week.
                You are either a hero or banned .. there is no in between :p

Comment

Are you willing to accept a permanent ban if that doesn’t happen?

Nothing against you. Just wanting to see if this would truly happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

You are either a hero or banned .. there is no in between :p
                    if the commitment doesn’t come today, my inside source will no longer be my friend as It will look like I have lied to hundreds of shocker fans. Also if the commitment doesn’t come today (tomorrow at the latest), it won’t be good for WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Did anyone actually think we'd be a front runner for him? He's got one year to showcase himself and can go pretty much anywhere he wants.
                      Shoxxxx says yes. Yes I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Are you willing to accept a permanent ban if that doesn’t happen?

Nothing against you. Just wanting to see if this would truly happen.
                        You can permaban if this doesn’t In 24 hours; gladly. What do I get when it does happen?

Comment

You can permaban if this doesn’t In 24 hours; gladly. What do I get when it does happen?
                          Perhaps the most "Likes" in the history of SN.

Comment

My eternal affection and respect, haha.

Comment

• I’m supposed to be working until 5.

Comment

Your already backsliding. It was a couple of hours, then some hours (whatever that means) and now 24 hours. In any case, I hope your source on this is accurate regardless of the timeline.

Comment

Working...
                                X