No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserving judgement for game results on Mills but so far, if he ends up successful, it’ll be mostly due to efforts under the radar cause we aren’t getting to hear JACK! And don’t appear to be winning any recruiting battles or I should say contract battles. We may have to go through a few years of this totally broken system before things turn up. It only favors a few programs and even fewer than the entire power 5. Complaints are coming from everywhere. When Nick Saban gripes about being outspent, the globe is off its rotation.
    Last edited by Ashockalypse; June 13, 2023, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Mikael Jordanov and Lebronski Jamesosovic.
      In mother Russia guards point you. We come to Kansas because not so many tall places from which to “fall.” In mother Russia window closes you.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
        Reserving judgement for game results on Mills but so far, if he ends up successful, it’ll be mostly due to efforts under the radar cause we aren’t getting to hear JACK! And don’t appear to be winning any recruiting battles to I should say contract battles. We may have to go through a few years of this totally broken system before things turn up. It only favors a few programs and even fewer than the entire power 5. Complaints are coming from everywhere. When Nick Sabin gripes about being outspent, the globe is off its rotation.
        As frustrating as it is, keeping Pohto and Rogers was definitely winning a recruiting battle.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

As frustrating as it is, keeping Pohto and Rogers was definitely winning a recruiting battle.
          Yep.

Also where is Jaron playing next season? Or is he?

Brought this up before, but there are many reasons he’s not at WSU anymore and very few of them are related to Paul Mills.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Yep.

Also where is Jaron playing next season? Or is he?

Brought this up before, but there are many reasons he’s not at WSU anymore and very few of them are related to Paul Mills.
            A more intriguing question to me: where is Makhi Myles playing next year? He had P5 offers when he committed to WSU and I've seen nothing since he decommitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

A more intriguing question to me: where is Makhi Myles playing next year? He had P5 offers when he committed to WSU and I've seen nothing since he decommitted.
              Step inside to get the latest on 2023 and 2024 prospects along with Mississippi State team news.

First Biscuit - Starting the day with basketball recruiting, over the weekend I did some more checking on 2023 wing and 247Sports three-star prospect Makhi Myles of Starkville High School. As you know, Myles initially signed with Wichita State before getting out of his release due to a coaching change. He is playing AAU ball with Team Thad this summer so we could see some new teams get involved with Myles as long as they have spots on the roster. Sources noted that South Florida and Florida Atlantic are still in talks with Myles as is Mississippi State. I continue to hear that prep school could be an option for Myles, as well. I still don't have a good grasp on what Myles will end up doing but I do think Mississippi State is still a possible option for him.

Comment

• I wonder if Joerg has any insight on international players
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  I wonder if Joerg has any insight on international players
                  Maybe the international player IS Joerg.

Comment

• Joerg at post game press conferences would be can't miss entertainment
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Maybe the international player IS Joerg.
                      For anyone thinking an international player is lined up , there is not to my knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

For anyone thinking an international player is lined up , there is not to my knowledge.
                        Tell me you're not familiar with Joerg without telling me you're not familiar with Joerg.

Comment

Joerg at post game press conferences would be can't miss entertainment
                          In the history of Shockernet, never has a poster garnered so much praise with a mere 61 posts. Joerg is invaluable to our existence.

Comment

Joerg at post game press conferences would be can't miss entertainment
                            I would gladly contribute to a post game social gathering if Joerg were to be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

to my knowledge.
                              LOL!!!!!!! Good one...

Momentous whiff on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

LOL!!!!!!! Good one...

Momentous whiff on this one.
                                There is not a new international player committed to be clear.

some believe there is , just helping out so they aren’t watching the ticker.

why do I need to be so literal for you not to be a dick ?
                                Last edited by Kung Wu; June 14, 2023, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X