The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I really think this it's because they know DeGray's chances of a waiver are extremely low.

Comment

• Since Germany and KP are possibly 2 of our best 3 players, they will probably both be on the court alot together. Maybe either D.R. or Abbide could help Beverly at the 3 and Germany at the 4?
      Last edited by forevershockerfan; August 3, 2023, 09:51 PM.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Since Germany and KP are possibly 2 of our best 3 players, they will probably both be on the corut alot together. Maybe either D.R. or Abbide could help Beverly at the 3 and Germany at the 4?
        My hope is that since Mills believes in positionless players… that he takes every single minute that was going to go to Bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I really think this it's because they know DeGray's chances of a waiver are extremely low.
          logical

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

My hope is that since Mills believes in positionless players… that he takes every single minute that was going to go to Bell.
            Me thinks that is a tad bit harsh

Comment

This quote aged well after a solid first game from him lol. Maybe he will surprise

Comment

If he truly believes in positionless basketball, Germany and Pohto won't be on the court more than 15-25% (certainly not the majority) of the time. But maybe he's a bigger zone coach than what Baylor has been. They don't play a great deal of zone.

Comment

This quote aged well after a solid first game from him lol. Maybe he will surprise
                  He had your quote in his mind when he did that pre-half poster

Comment

I think X-Box will definitely have a better year this year although how much better remains to be seen. Also keep in mind that XB's playing time in this game was no doubt impacted by the the fact that Bijan Cortes is in Wichita trying to get his grades in order so he can play. But I think XB will do much better under HCPM's tutelage.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 4, 2023, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Small sample I know but XB looked pretty decent today. Go Shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I think X-Box will definitely have a better year this year although how much better remains to be seen. Also keep in mind that XB's playing time in this game was no doubt impacted by the the fact that Bijan Cortes is in Wichita trying to get his grades in order so he can play. But I think XB will do much better under HCPM's tutelage.
                        Is it just because he wasn’t eligible that he didn’t practice?

Because I’m trying to understand why BC is on the trip if he isn’t playing.
                        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

PM’s building team commodore?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Yea .. as long as he's eligible to go on the trip .. wouldn't make sense to leave him behind. Its still a team building and learning experience even if he can't practice or play

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Does he know Lionel Richie personally?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Maybe I should rephrase. Why isn’t he playing if he is on the trip?

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X