No announcement yet.

The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally from Overland Park. Highly recruited out of HS. Signed and played at Mizzou for two years prior to two at Santa Clara. Averaged 7.7 / 5.8 / 2.0 last season.

Comment

• Bigtime get for coach Forbes:

Comment

• Matthew Cleveland visiting Auburn:

Comment

• "These guys who averaged 2 points a game but were originally ranked in some knucklehead's top 50 recruits, and they're asking for 300 grand in the portal... dude, look in the mirror" -
          @GoodmanHoops

Comment

• A new PG has entered the portal that is going to generate a lot of interest. MAC player of the year, RayJ Dennis, is leaving Toledo. He averaged 19.5 points, 4.3 rebounds and 5.8 assists last year. Looks like he'd be a grad xfer. He's also entered his name into the NBA draft but retains eligibility.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I am not a huge fan either but you have to get with the times or get left behind and I for one would rather be competitive.
              Me too, and honestly, I LIKE spending other people's money. Pay the kid!!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                "These guys who averaged 2 points a game but were originally ranked in some knucklehead's top 50 recruits, and they're asking for 300 grand in the portal... dude, look in the mirror" -
                @GoodmanHoops
                ******* calling another writer a knucklehead ... dude, look in the mirror
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Comment

• Even better. ******* even using the word "dude" in a sentence....

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        A new PG has entered the portal that is going to generate a lot of interest. MAC player of the year, RayJ Dennis, is leaving Toledo. He averaged 19.5 points, 4.3 rebounds and 5.8 assists last year. Looks like he'd be a grad xfer. He's also entered his name into the NBA draft but retains eligibility.
                        Will be at Illinois soon if he isn't already lol
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SshockerR View Post
                          For those worrying about NIL in the Abmas recruitment, KState's 247 guy is suggesting we have money for Max that KState may not be capable of matching and money that Texas may not be willing to match. Surprised me to read but certainly encouraging.
                          It's obvious that something is going on. If either KSU or Texas were the only places in contention, as we've read so much, Abmas would have committed to one of them by now.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I would assume that Walton is back in the portal. Has he burned enough bridges it is impossible to return to WSU? A lot of due diligence would need to be done I'm sure. The gun issue to me seems to be the most damning for his future anywhere.Of course HCPM seems to run a pretty tight ship so I have no idea how he would view any of this. He was a talent

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                I would assume that Walton is back in the portal. Has he burned enough bridges it is impossible to return to WSU? A lot of due diligence would need to be done I'm sure. The gun issue to me seems to be the most damning for his future anywhere.Of course HCPM seems to run a pretty tight ship so I have no idea how he would view any of this. He was a talent
                                NO thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X