X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit, I want some information...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• There are pros and cons to being quiet with recruiting for sure. I will say though that if you are going to be super secret, the results better be good. If you try to hide and conceal who you are recruiting and who visits, then only land some low level recruits/transfers it will raise some questions. Are they swinging and missing? or are they just not putting in the effort. Not saying I personally don't think they are putting in effort, but just saying that will be a common perception if the recruiting results don't end up positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

According to some, this is waaaay better
        Want me to feed you some stuff that's fake, but at least exciting?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

There’s not a single person upset they aren’t getting inside info frequently … but I do believe you think this is waaaaay better
          you funny boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Are they swinging and missing? or are they just not putting in the effort. Not saying I personally don't think they are putting in effort, but just saying that will be a common perception if the recruiting results don't end up positive.
            According to who? Can Mills or Saal do anything right in your eyes?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Dammit, I want some information...

WstateU. Good grab. Hugely underrated show. If you have never seen The IT Crowd you should check it out. Unfortunately Netflix just took it down so you will have to dig for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

There’s not a single person upset they aren’t getting inside info frequently … but I do believe you think this is waaaaay better
                I think I've figured it out. Who on SN is getting impatient on the recruiting news? Who on here is blaming admin and staff as being control freaks. Who on here takes every post not agreeing with his as a personal insult? Is that you Bob?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  There are pros and cons to being quiet with recruiting for sure. I will say though that if you are going to be super secret, the results better be good. If you try to hide and conceal who you are recruiting and who visits, then only land some low level recruits/transfers it will raise some questions. Are they swinging and missing? or are they just not putting in the effort. Not saying I personally don't think they are putting in effort, but just saying that will be a common perception if the recruiting results don't end up positive.
                  You are setting the stage for your ability to justify your dislike of Mills as the hire unless he puts together a tourney team in his first recruiting year.

You've already expressed the opinion that all the recruits/transfers so far are all low level, You've done that before seeing them on the court for one minute. Now you make the statement that that justifies raising some questions.

You go on to give two scenarios. One is that they're swinging and missing. The other is that they're not putting in the effort. Without knowing much of anything that's going on in recruiting, you give only two heavily negative possibilities.

You're trying to say you're not criticizing Mills with nearly every post you make, but it is obvious that's exactly what you are doing. It appears you're trying to write him off because he's not giving you enough information and facts so that you could actually write him off.

Go ahead, tell me to log off AGAIN if I don't like your opinions. If I share my opinions, you want me to log off rather than express them. Do you have any clue how self-centered that makes you appear?
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• There's something that posters need to know. If you never want to be disappointed, don't EVER read the Recruiting forum.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

According to who? Can Mills or Saal do anything right in your eyes?
                      I've given Saal a TON of praise for the changes he made last year and for making the move on HCIB. Mills hasn't done anything yet at all. So not really anything to Praise.

My statement is still a correct statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

You are setting the stage for your ability to justify your dislike of Mills as the hire unless he puts together a tourney team in his first recruiting year.

You've already expressed the opinion that all the recruits/transfers so far are all low level, You've done that before seeing them on the court for one minute. Now you make the statement that that justifies raising some questions.

You go on to give two scenarios. One is that they're swinging and missing. The other is that they're not putting in the effort. Without knowing much of anything that's going on in recruiting, you give only two heavily negative possibilities.

You're trying to say you're not criticizing Mills with nearly every post you make, but it is obvious that's exactly what you are doing. It appears you're trying to write him off because he's not giving you enough information and facts so that you could actually write him off.

Go ahead, tell me to log off AGAIN if I don't like your opinions. If I share my opinions, you want me to log off rather than express them. Do you have any clue how self-centered that makes you appear?
                        If he lands better than low level recruits, then it doesn't matter whether he was secret or not. It only matters if the recruiting doesn't improve. That's exactly what my statement said. I'm sorry your reading comprehension failed you.

Also, yes .. at Wichita State .. in the NIL transfer portal age, my expectations are we should at least be in tourney contention. That should always be the case. I know you have really low expectations for WSU because "we are just one of the little guys" but I don't.

He's got 4 more scholarships to prove himself this year. Then we get to see how well he puts them together and final judgement for this year will come in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I think I've figured it out. Who on SN is getting impatient on the recruiting news? Who on here is blaming admin and staff as being control freaks. Who on here takes every post not agreeing with his as a personal insult? Is that you Bob?
                          You commented on this post and then an hour later again on the same post ? Angry and can’t get it out of your mind ?

want to hear good news ? lol

Comment

• "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Post Conner Vanover in the portal from Oral Roberts. 7’5

Comment

• I still think we need two big commits out of the last four to be a contender for the NCAA tournament next season. The only guys IMO that fall into that category are Curbelo, Daimion Collins, and Jaden Bradley. Even then Collins isn't a shot creator, and we desperately need one of those (but he would be a force). We've been linked to RayJ Dennis and Tyrin Lawrence too, but those seem like such a long shot. I hope Mills has a plan because it's hard not to be a little pessimistic right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X