Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

An opinion of yours.....and I would argue that after losing a starstuuded(comparitively) lineup that underperformed in 21-22(Udeeze, Council, Dennis, Etienne), he did a credible job of blending NINE new players that struggled early(i.e. Alcorn State) and played much better down the stretch...

I'm not anti-Mills.....I'm just not a quick fire person...
    And after loosing CP, rojas, Walton and whoever else IB would be back in the downhill slide again next year.

You just keep dreaming about IB. Let's see what schools come after him as their head coach.
    Browns a good guy, so I see no need in knocking him now that he is no longer our coach. I hope he hits all of his goals in life someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

And after loosing CP, rojas, Walton and whoever else IB would be back in the downhill slide again next year.

You just keep dreaming about IB. Let's see what schools come after him as their head coach.
      Browns a good guy, so I see no need in knocking him now that he is no longer our coach. I hope he hits all of his goals in life someday.
      I’m pretty sure he’s hit his financial goals already.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

That's a fact jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I disagree. I don't think he has hit his financial goals. I think he has exceeded those goals in dramatic fashion.

Comment

• If I were IB, I would be on a beach drinking a cocktail. The man is set for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
              If I were IB, I would be on a beach drinking a cocktail. The man is set for life.
              I wouldn’t go that far. Taxes are a *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Please don't have him change it back to that cringy ass Lutz photo. I'm sure he can find something a little less disturbing than that.
                Well, as far as finding something a little less disturbing, so far that's a hard no for me. But, I have to wear it, being one of the folks asking him to change.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Well, as far as finding something a little less disturbing, so far that's a hard no for me. But, I have to wear it, being one of the folks asking him to change.
                  I’ll probably find a good change of scenery tomorrow
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I’ll probably find a good change of scenery tomorrow
                    Thank god.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I’m not going to argue with you, except to say I’m not “ dreaming about IB”….. but my point is sometimes you may not be happy with what you wish for. I would agree more with the idea that he did not make a SOCIAL impact on the fan base , but some would argue thsts not a coaches’ job… I kind of think it is to a degree.

all done…. Go Mills!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                        I’m not going to argue with you, except to say I’m not “ dreaming about IB”….. but my point is sometimes you may not be happy with what you wish for. I would agree more with the idea that he did not make a SOCIAL impact on the fan base , but some would argue thsts not a coaches’ job… I kind of think it is to a degree.

all done…. Go Mills!
                        Honest question, if it’s not the coaches job, who job is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Here’s a little bit of eye bleach for a bit until I can figure out a permanent replacement.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Mills stats do not reflect coaching ability. Yes it was 6 years with small improvement every year. although, As a Tulsa native, it is borderline impossible to recruit to ORU. Can get kicked out of that for drinking, being with a girl, and a 9pm curfew. Its like southern BYU but with 1/20th of the budget. The fact he was able to recruit at all to that school, improve, take them to 2 NCAA's, (and what I think biggest point) somehow keep Abmas 4 years is absolutely insane for a school like ORU. Got them to care about hoops. Renovation on the Mabee Center, new 12.5 Milly practice facility. His numbers do not reflect his talent. I think we hit this out of the park. But time will always tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Honest question, if it’s not the coaches job, who job is it?
                              That's a fair question....I think there are coaches out there who just produce on the court and let the dynamics of winning take care of themselves...Tang is the obvious opposite of that and he has been masterful, but it IS easier when you win. So I don't know, I guess.

Comment

• Looks like Notre Dame zeroing in on someone NOT named DeVries. The more I learn about coach Mills, the more confidence I am gaining with our athletic director. I am feeling more and more that the best choice for WSU has been made.

Comment

Working...
                                X