Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    Whose top choice? Lmao

Lol...he only sees positive vibes in everything...he goes on to say that he's only seeing positive reactions to this hire.

Comment

• Kake News

Oral Roberts' Paul Mills has emerged as a leading candidate for the head coaching vacancy at Wichita State.
      WSU said in a released that former Oral Roberts' coach Paul Mills will be introduced Thursday as the 27th head coach of Shockers basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        Paul Mills after losing this year in the Tournament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HUIIhVqlXM
        I finished listening. It was a good listen and feel a little better about it if he is the hire. He mentioned he wanted to build a team like WSU program that can compete for a final 4.

Comment

• Rothstein did say that he was “a” leading candidate — not “the” leading candidate. I hope that is true.

Comment

• He seems like a really nice fella. But those of us who thought that the next coach might be more charismatic and fire up the fan base will be greatly disappointed. I'm sure he was a great fit at Baylor and ORU.
            Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DwShock View Post

He sat on the Creighton bench for 18 years. I really hope Saal can find better.
              Tang sat on the Baylor bench about that long. K-State could have found better than a sweet 16 berth! Just sayin!

Comment

• He’ll do fine. I’ve said before, he could only recruit a certain type of student-athlete at ORU. They have some student rules that must be followed, that may not be every student cup of tea. He is in the Drew-coaching chain. He’ll do just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

But his team was far better than ours this season, and they played in the Summit League.
                  Far better? hahahahah....

What a load of ****. ORU lost to Houston this season 83-45. What next? Nobody can compete with the b12? Oh, wait...

Comment

• Ewwwww

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      He’ll do fine. I’ve said before, he could only recruit a certain type of student-athlete at ORU. They have some student rules that must be followed, that may not be every student cup of tea. He is in the Drew-coaching chain. He’ll do just fine.
                      Brown is part of the Marshall coaching tree. He will do just fine......oh.....wait....

Hope you are right though
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I am a little....I don't know..........just...disappoinTed, I guess....
                        We should have known.....
                        The Assman

Comment

• At a quick glance....their most impressive games were:

A 8 point loss to Saint Mary's

A 10 point loss to Utah State

That's about it lol
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Oral Roberts:

Overall Ken Pom rankings:

22-23: 72nd
                              21-22: 165th
                              20-21: 125th
                              19-20: 135th
                              18-19: 290th

Overall KenPom Adjusted Offense:
                              22-23: 29th
                              21-22: 60th
                              20-21: 66th
                              19-20: 70th
                              18-19: 189th

Overall KenPom Adjusted Defense:
                              22-23: 116th
                              21-22: 290th
                              20-21: 219th
                              19-20: 231st
                              18-19: 336th

Comment

• National experts love the hire, shocker fans not so much lol
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X