Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Perfect! Doc hasn't sent me a decoder yet. Would someone please decide his messages.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Jon Rothstein just tweeted Paul Mills is the leading candidate.
      Nooooooooo!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Nooooooooo!!!
        Why not? I don't know much about him but he has had some success at ORU in the last three/four years?

Comment

• Jon Rothstein @JonRothstein

Sources: Oral Roberts' Paul Mills has emerged as a leading candidate for the head coaching vacancy at Wichita State. The two sides are working towards an official agreement soon.

Comment

• That's a horribly disappointing hire

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Jon Rothstein just tweeted Paul Mills is the leading candidate.
              And someone else said we are working on DeVries.
              funny how the truth is always hidden by rumors.

Comment

• The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

the clip is 1:24............you will fall asleep at about 47 seconds

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Jon Rothstein @JonRothstein

Sources: Oral Roberts' Paul Mills has emerged as a leading candidate for the head coaching vacancy at Wichita State. The two sides are working towards an official agreement soon.
                  Well damn
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Max Abmas DOES technically have a year of eligibility left because of COVID, right? I would kill to have that dude in our program.

That said, long-term, I don't agree with it. It could be the case that he is the frontrunner and I have no idea. But Mills wouldn't be my first choice, even though he seems like a really solid dude.

Paul Mills on All Ball with Doug Gottlieb

Cool story about Mills' origin and I would invite you to listen, even if he's not a candidate.

Again, I know people here hate Gottlieb, but he knows his basketball, and does a great job interviewing coaches and former players. I would ask SN to open their minds to him, as I think he is fantastic when it comes to this stuff.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Yuck, I'll give him a chance but yuck
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

And someone else said we are working on DeVries.
                        funny how the truth is always hidden by rumors.
                        Rothstein generally doesn't tweet without confirmation

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

Why not? I don't know much about him but he has had some success at ORU in the last three/four years?
                          He didn't start winning until Max Abmas and Kevin Obanor arrived. It's hard to know if his success is just due to landing a couple of underrated recruits.

Comment

• Sure sounds like we fired Brown without a plan and not much money if we were getting turned down. If so, ADKS is now 100% tied to Mills success. Might have just signed his own termination agreement with this hire.

Comment

• Big time letdown. That won't put butts in seats without proving out (if and when). Definitely would have kept Brown before this, unless it was known to the powers that be that key players would walk.

Comment

• If it’s Mills we better have got him for about $600k.

Comment

Working...
                                X