Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

FHCGM- Has enough time passed that it may not look so controversial for him to be rehired?

FHCMT- It was reported that allegedly had IB not had such a great season FHCMT would’ve been hired.

Greg Heiar- Makes the most sense in my opinion.

Keep IB- The athletic department is strapped for cash and can’t afford to pay 3 head coaches. Or maybe the donors pony up to divert full catastrophic meltdown?

Bruce Weber- I keep seeing this name brought up on twitter and facebook groups, Jesus, please no.

Other options- Discuss in comments.
    FHCGM
    20.00%
    FHCMT
    2.22%
    Greg Heiar
    46.67%
    Keep IB for the remainder of his contract
    2.22%
    Bruce Weber
    2.22%
    Other options
    28.89%
    Last edited by shoxrox89; November 13, 2022, 08:13 AM.
    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

I would take Jeff Saturday at this point.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Definitely going to be an unpopular opinion here, but Rick Pitino.
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I can’t believe all you numscalls don’t see the moon and stars lining up for Bob Richey…jeez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
          Definitely going to be an unpopular opinion here, but Rick Pitino.
          Added bonus of recruiting for Michelle’s Beach House too!!
          The Assman

Comment

Is Randy Smithson available?

Comment

Steve Eck?!

We’ve come full circle…
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                I can’t believe all you numscalls don’t see the moon and stars lining up for Bob Richey…jeez!!!
                Would have been a better choice

Comment

Right now GH makes the most sense especially if you could get him for two years at around 700K a year. In addition, does he have a stud or two he could bring along? Who ever it is it needs to be start next season. IB doesn't know basketball at the D1 level and his player management is horrible. We are going to need a new HC and at least a couple better than average transfers.

Comment

If it’s not GM, I don’t want to try another assistant with little D1 or no D1 experience.

Forbes and Jans are pipe dreams now.

Time for a clean break.
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                      If it’s not GM, I don’t want to try another assistant with little D1 or no D1 experience.

Forbes and Jans are pipe dreams now.

Time for a clean break.
                      I’m afraid you might be right. Might be time to start a new coaching tree
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I’ll take my garbage truck driver, Harold, over our present
                        coach.

Comment

Hell no to Turg
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Squeaky BW is better than most…. How about this guy…

Bellarmine University head coach Scott Davenport joins the Basketball Podcast to discuss pressing on offense with the pass.Scott Davenport became the 11th co...

Go to https://www.hudl.com/sports/basketball/professional?utm_medium=partner&utm_source=hoop-vision-youtube&utm_campaign=21_NPN_elite_21_NPN_elite_hoop-visio...

Comment

Even in the unlikely event 3G would be considered for rehire, I am not too sure he would even be interested at this point. He might be, he might not be. Who knows?
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 13, 2022, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X