Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found one the other day but there was no chatter at all. I'll see if I can dig it up again.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Welcome to EliteDawgs.com, A Mississippi State Message Board for football, basketball, baseball, news, and more!
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Well, I doubt if it's Jans, but if it is, we'll know soon.

Comment

• If it is Jans, it's going to be quite shocking to both of their fans. Obviously a football school.

Comment

• I am on the record saying I don't believe it will be Jans. However, the loss last night has to somewhat speed up the process. You have to figure KS is going to try, and you can't seriously try until MSU is out. So for that reason alone I was pulling for Pitt last night.

Hopefully I am wrong and KS hits a homer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
              I am on the record saying I don't believe it will be Jans. However, the loss last night has to somewhat speed up the process. You have to figure KS is going to try, and you can't seriously try until MSU is out. So for that reason alone I was pulling for Pitt last night.

Pretty much where I am at. Just wanted to find out one way or another asap.

Who else are serious targets still playing in either the NIT or NCAA tourney? Who else do we need to root against?
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                I am on the record saying I don't believe it will be Jans. However, the loss last night has to somewhat speed up the process. You have to figure KS is going to try, and you can't seriously try until MSU is out. So for that reason alone I was pulling for Pitt last night.

Personal opinion, it’s a homerun hire if it’s Jans or Kellen Sampson. Honestly, I’m going to consider any hire a homerun; ADKS didn’t come here for singles, ground-rule doubles and triples.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Who else do we need to root against?
                  Creighton, Tulsa, Memphis, and KU

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

You’re a funny little man…
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I mean, those are a given. Just for different reasons LMAO
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Pretty much where I am at. Just wanted to find out one way or another asap.

Who else are serious targets still playing in either the NIT or NCAA tourney? Who else do we need to root against?
                        I suppose CoC might be a strong option to root against if it isn't Jans.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Basketball an afterthought

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Personal opinion, it’s a homerun hire if it’s Jans or Kellen Sampson. Honestly, I’m going to consider any hire a homerun; ADKS didn’t come here for singles, ground-rule doubles and triples.
                            Does Ross have an opinion too?

Comment

• If it's Sampson, do you think it holds off until Houston is eliminated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                                If it's Sampson, do you think it holds off until Houston is eliminated?
                                I don't think so. Since he's just an assistant, its not the same as a head coach leaving when it comes to a distraction. I'm sure the players will be more excited than disappointed if Kellen gets a head coach spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X