Fire the coaching staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I read that Landry has other "life things" happening right now. He met his dad this past summer and found out that he has half-siblings, so he is spending the requisite time on those relationships in his downtime.
    Funny how long lost relatives and friends show up when someone wins the lottery or starts making the big bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Funny how long lost relatives and friends show up when someone wins the lottery or starts making the big bucks.
      Ironic, huh?

That said, it seems like he has been connecting with his siblings, who obviously had nothing to do with leaving or shunning. Sounds like those young people have their heads screwed on right, so I imagine that it is a really neat thing for Landry to experience, particularly since he grew up as an only child.
      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

AKA...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Patino might bring ‘em out of the woodwork; every hooker and pimp in the county would be at ‘Coke’ Arena.

Bros and Hoes, Bros and Hoes…

“The Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria”, oh, never-mind…
          That is offensive Brennan.

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• this feels like a tipping point

Comment

• Attendance 2023.jpg

Almost back to the 90's

Comment

• The decision is clear as day, but some will still continue to bury their heads and sand. I’m hopeful the new AD is not one of them.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I think the only possibilities now are for KS to take on massive debt and hope to start being able to pay it down in a few years, or take on massive debt over the course of a few years and have no hope of ever paying it off.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      I think the only possibilities now are for KS to take on massive debt and hope to start being able to pay it down in a few years, or take on massive debt over the course of a few years and have no hope of ever paying it off.
                      I imagine he has to go the thought the President to take those measures. I’d be curious what sort of strategies are being developed behind closed doors. We cannot allow this program to drop for 2-3 more years.

Comment

• It's all about money. Boosters will have to step up to get this done
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I'd hope KS is developing a sales pitch to be delivered at the conclusion of the season. Needs to frame up a dire situation where apathy has set in, fans won't return and doing nothing will lead us into irrelevance.

That said, even if the message is well received by the big donors, I think we're still in for one final lame duck IB season.

Comment

• I want IB gone as bad as anyone. There is a reason he was an assistant for so long.

That said, there is basically no way it happens after this season. We are stuck with him at least 1 more year. Thanks to that brilliant contract by our previous AD.
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              The decision is clear as day, but some will still continue to bury their heads and sand.
                              You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

- attributed to Ayn Rand

Comment

• So the new narrative floated by IB apologists is it doesn't matter who the coach is, no one at WSU can compete in the new NIL, transfer portal era.

Comment

Working...
                                X