No announcement yet.

Fire the coaching staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe the administration can suddenly find a “just cause” so they won’t have to pay his severance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
      So the new narrative floated by IB apologists is it doesn't matter who the coach is, no one at WSU can compete in the new NIL, transfer portal era.
      What a bunch of idiots. We can compete better than we ever have in this era.

Comment

So the new narrative floated by IB apologists is it doesn't matter who the coach is, no one at WSU can compete in the new NIL, transfer portal era.
        Wonder how many times this was said before NIL

Comment

• If you can win, NIL money will be there. You don’t just get NIL deals because you were a 3 star player in high school. Guys like Ron, Fred, Cle, etc. would have raked it in.

Comment

We are actually positioned very well without football to compete... Just need a product the donors are willing to fund ..

Comment

• To me the biggest tell is all the negativity that’s occurring even in the shocker faithful group. Loads more right now, which is very uncharacteristic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                To me the biggest tell is all the negativity that’s occurring even in the shocker faithful group. Loads more right now, which is very uncharacteristic.
                You can only eat a $hit sandwich for so long with a smile on your face.
                The Assman

Comment

• You wanna know how I can gauge it? I haven't watched a second of shocker basketball this year. I checked in on the gamecast page of espn during the OSU game when I realized it was going on.........saw a player that had just scored and didn't recognize the name......only then I realize, "oh that's one of our players and I don't even know who it is." I used to wait until I had all my young kids in bed and would stay up on a worknight watching a replay of games in full until 2am just because I loved it so much. Now......sadly........and I realized this by what I just stated above........I just don't care anymore. Knowing myself I won't care until I here that IB is gone. I still spend a couple of minutes around twice a week checking on this thread for hope, but haven't read a news article or watched a game all year.

And I'm somewhat sad and ashamed to say all this. But saying it also isn't going to change it for me. And I'm fairly confident,......I'm not the only one in the Wichita community that is the same boat. It's just sad.

I still enjoy hearing all the discussion from you all though.........

Comment

• Its normal. WSU designed its brand for a decade to be nationally relevant. The old leaders destroyed that and then tried to save themselves. Now we have the aftermath. A bad Head Coach, floundering play after play. No talk of National relevance. So what’s U leadership going to do? Change now or die.

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post
                      Its normal. WSU designed its brand for a decade to be nationally relevant. The old leaders destroyed that and then tried to save themselves. Now we have the aftermath. A bad Head Coach, floundering play after play. No talk of National relevance. So what’s U leadership going to do? Change now or die.
                      Very well summed up. And yes, that is the question. "What's U leadership going to do?"

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post

Very well summed up. And yes, that is the question. "What's U leadership going to do?"
                        Let's pray President Muma and his husband are Shocker Basketball fans and understand the importance of the basketball program to the Wichita community. I know new athletic director Kevin Saal understands...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Well the narrative took a turn for the worst. This is what happens when there's no other excuses to cling to.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Well the narrative took a turn for the worst. This is what happens when there's no other excuses to cling to.
                            Oh brother. Here we go. Everything has to be made about race. It has NOTHING to do with his skin color. I don't care what he looks like. If he is not the right person for the job he should go. This is such a weak, ignorant, and lazy argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Oh brother. Here we go. Everything has to be made about race. It has NOTHING to do with his skin color. I don't care what he looks like. If he is not the right person for the job he should go. This is such a weak, ignorant, and lazy argument.
                              Asinine!
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

“We are what we eat.” We’ve been eating a whole lot of f**king losses. What does that say about HCIB?
                                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Working...
                                X