2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    Isaac is Saal’s employee. Every time he takes the floor, it’s a direct reflection of Saal.

Just like GM made FADDB look good, IB makes Saal look bad.
    I never once thought ADDB looked like a good AD ... This is just such a bad lazy take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I never once thought ADDB looked like a good AD ... This is just such a bad lazy take.
      Agree with the “never looked like a good AD” part. All GM did was make Boatright invisible to the casual eye, which was a feat unto itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
        TP is 2-11 from the field with 13 points, and that may be the most Erik Stevenson stat line I’ve ever seen.
        He's something like 5 of 34 three point shooting going 6 games back to the KU game. Not 100% sure of those numbers, but it's something really bad.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

He's something like 5 of 34 three point shooting going 6 games back to the KU game. Not 100% sure of those numbers, but it's something really bad.
          Maybe Huggy said something that broke his spirit when he was the team leader.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
            Someone hit their breaking point tonight
            I hit my breaking point when I looked into Tang and saw how great of a situation KState is in.

Yes. I want what should have happened from the beginning. Interim coach. Interviews. Saal flying all over the country to meet with coaches. And when he finds his man, he comes back and starts knocking on doors to gather support.

I don’t care who the interim is. It will not be worse than what we have now. This is utterly ridiculous.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              I hit my breaking point when I looked into Tang and saw how great of a situation KState is in.

Yes. I want what should have happened from the beginning. Interim coach. Interviews. Saal flying all over the country to meet with coaches. And when he finds his man, he comes back and starts knocking on doors to gather support.

I don’t care who the interim is. It will not be worse than what we have now. This is utterly ridiculous.
              Firing a coach before this season or mid season without any sort of plan of who is going to replace him or how you are going to freaking pay for it would be an absolute disaster. If you think the product on the floor right now is bad? Jesus, going down that path would only make it worse.

Does it suck right now? Yes. Should we go off the deep end and do something extremely drastic just because KSU is having their little time in the spotlight for the first time in forever? No .. give Saal time. This isn't something that you can snap your fingers and fix overnight. Just remember how long KSU sat with Weber until they were ready to make the RIGHT move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Firing a coach before this season or mid season without any sort of plan of who is going to replace him or how you are going to freaking pay for it would be an absolute disaster. If you think the product on the floor right now is bad? Jesus, going down that path would only make it worse.

Does it suck right now? Yes. Should we go off the deep end and do something extremely drastic just because KSU is having their little time in the spotlight for the first time in forever? No .. give Saal time. This isn't something that you can snap your fingers and fix overnight. Just remember how long KSU sat with Weber until they were ready to make the RIGHT move.
                Agree except Weber is John Wooden compared to IB.

Comment

• Temple takes down UCF on the road.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Missouri - 78
                    (12) Iowa State - 61

Comment

• In a game that went to OT

Mississippi State - 81
                      (11) TCU - 74

B12 getting exposed today.

Comment

• At the half

KSU - 37
                        Florida -

wait for it

Florida - 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          In a game that went to OT

Mississippi State - 81
                          (11) TCU - 74

B12 getting exposed today.
                          Did Oklahoma, Texas Tech, and West Virginia not play today?

FWIW these games don’t change much of anything. The Big 12 is still the best conference in college basketball and it’s not particularly close (see KenPom and Sagarin conference rankings). This was the case yesterday and is still the case, and unless there are myriad objective metrics that say otherwise, the Big 12 is the toughest conference in the country.

Comment

FWIW these games don’t change much of anything. The Big 12 is still the best conference in college basketball and it’s not particularly close (see KenPom and Sagarin conference rankings). This was the case yesterday and is still the case, and unless there are myriad objective metrics that say otherwise, the Big 12 is the toughest conference in the country.
                            I went and looked a little closer at the B12/SEC thing and discovered what appears to be the main factor. The home teams were the winners in almost every game. Home/Visitor is clearly more important than conference affiliation.

Comment

Not particularly close? Delusional. You must imagine you're chatting with uneducated basketball followers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Not particularly close? Delusional. You must imagine you're chatting with uneducated basketball followers.
                                Every time you respond, I don’t have to imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X