2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

For a white guy (hope I can say that), ES has above average athleticism. I always thought he could play at a very high level, possibly the NBA if he ever got his head screwed on right. Unfortunately, there's just too much 'rental space' between his ears. In the post-game interview, Bruce Pearl praised ES and said, "that's the reason we tried to recruit him."

ES has a little Marshall Henderson in him...

That UCONN "wink" was pretty much the beginning of the end, wasn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

I believe you're correct; he flipped off the UCONN crowd and Marshall made him apologize... not sure, but he might have made ES go to the UCONN locker-room immediately after the game to apologize. Maybe some hearsay, but I believe some type of 'formal' apology was demanded by coach Marshall. Apologize or adiós gringo.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It was....dare I say it?....just part of THE PROCESS....

Comment

• After hearing KU fans always making fun of WSU for being “second rate”, I do take much amusement in tonight’s top 10 “sunflower showdown” being delegated to an internet stream.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Shocker alumni game in Fayetteville tonight.

DEX with 5, Ricky with 11 at the half.

Comment

• I'll admit it. I'm envious of kstate and Tang. He just got teed up and exhibited 10x more passion than IB has in his entire being. Not to mention he appears to know a little about coaching. Salt in the wounds.

Comment

• Man, if we got the whistles at koch that KU gets at phog, we'd rarely lose either

Comment

Man, if we got the whistles at koch that KU gets at phog, we'd rarely lose either
                  We did get those whistles when we played Tulane. The refs just got it backwards on who they were supposed to whistle.

Comment

• Big game for future members tonight, with 19th ranked Florida Atlantic 21-1 at UAB 15-7

The current top 4 teams from conference USA are coming to the American, all in the top 100

Comment

• Not even a peep out of anyone yet about KWho's 15-point loss to Iowa State?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        Not even a peep out of anyone yet about KWho's 15-point loss to Iowa State?
                        Quality loss. They’ll rise a couple of spots in the polls.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What makes it a game of INTEREST?

Comment

Not really of interest since no one should have been surprised.
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

What makes it a game of INTEREST?
                              It's always of interest to me ............... if it's a loss.

Comment

I had no idea, but you made my day!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X