2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    I haven’t yet but I’m going to start, and I’ve even ordered a KState hoodie. Haven’t worn any WSU gear in over a year. I just have no pride in the product Saal is rolling out.
    Lol This ain't Saals product. It is what he inherited 6 MONTHS AGO.......
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I haven’t yet but I’m going to start, and I’ve even ordered a KState hoodie. Haven’t worn any WSU gear in over a year. I just have no pride in the product Saal is rolling out.
      Come on Shock, put the blame to whom it really belongs. Saal has to deal with a LOT more than just rolling out a product. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• Isaac is Saal’s employee. Every time he takes the floor, it’s a direct reflection of Saal.

Just like GM made FADDB look good, IB makes Saal look bad.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Not cool, Shock.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Not cool, Shock.
            I’ve endured enough ridicule for being a shocker fan in the 90’s and early 00’s. I’ve had my fill. If they want to wallow in the suckitude that is WSU basketball they can. I will not. I have seen nothing from Saal that indicates he will right the ship other than cheerleading from the sideline.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I’ve endured enough ridicule for being a shocker fan in the 90’s and early 00’s. I’ve had my fill. If they want to wallow in the suckitude that is WSU basketball they can. I will not. I have seen nothing from Saal that indicates he will right the ship other than cheerleading from the sideline.

Comment

Then you haven’t been looking or listening closely enough.

Who would have made you happy? Firing IB in the summer or mid-season leaving us scrambling for a replacement while being in the red big-time and having no donor buy-in due to no time to build relationships?
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I think most of the posters on this board have been there through the 90’s and before. As for Saal, I would not expect him to anything but cheer for the team at this point. It’s not like he’s gonna announce anything about IB’s future midway through the season. If I were a betting man, I would put money that IB is still here next year unless Saal is secretly raising buyout money as we speak.

Comment

• And even if you badmouth the current coach, less than firing him, who is going to want to come and work for you in the future?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I think most of the posters on this board have been there through the 90’s and before. As for Saal, I would not expect him to anything but cheer for the team at this point. It’s not like he’s gonna announce anything about IB’s future midway through the season. If I were a betting man, I would put money that IB is still here next year unless Saal is secretly raising buyout money as we speak.
                      I would have given you a "like", but it might have been taken the wrong way.

Comment

• TP is 2-11 from the field with 13 points, and that may be the most Erik Stevenson stat line I’ve ever seen.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I would have given you a "like", but it might have been taken the wrong way.
                            As in you agree with what he is saying but you ain’t liking it.

People are way less interested in fixing the basketball program with their money than you think. College basketball is dying in most of the country. If Saul can find money to boot him, he’s worked a miracle.
                            Last edited by shoxlax; January 25, 2023, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Isaac is Saal’s employee. Every time he takes the floor, it’s a direct reflection of Saal.

Just like GM made FADDB look good, IB makes Saal look bad.
                              That is a ridiculous take....I mean.....really......LMAO
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Someone hit their breaking point tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X