2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Every time you respond, I don’t have to imagine.
    Nice one, Kel. Love it!

The B12 had some ranked teams get upset today, but they also upset some ranked teams.

West Virginia, the 9th place team in the B12 took down Auburn

WVU - 80
    (15) Auburn - 77
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Big 12 won 7 out of 10. Would have been 8 out of 10 if TCU hadn't been down two key players.

Comment

• TP went off his last game. 7-10 from 3 and 31 total points.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          TP went off his last game. 7-10 from 3 and 31 total points.
          He tends to be a chucker but this time they were almost all going in. Hopefully he has matured somewhat over time...been away from helicopter Dad for what, 4 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

He tends to be a chucker but this time they were almost all going in. Hopefully he has matured somewhat over time...been away from helicopter Dad for what, 4 years?
            Well he was 5 of 34 or something like that over the prior 6 games. So now he would be 12 of 44 for 27% from three over the past 7. Will be interesting to watch.

He'll never be away from helicopter dad. Mileage ain't got nuthin to do with it in this day and age.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

No. Just a few weeks ago, Huggins gave him an ultimatum to straighten up his act or he was gone.

He's probably lucky that his yell of "Ballgame" as his 3rd free throw went up, then bounce off, didn't cost the team the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                He's probably lucky that his yell of "Ballgame" as his 3rd free throw went up, then bounce off, didn't cost the team the game.
                That happened?

Comment

That happened?
                  West Virginia shuts down Auburn in the final seconds to hang on in a 80-77 thriller.

Comment

• Screamed it. What an ass. Ass gunna ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                      West Virginia shuts down Auburn in the final seconds to hang on in a 80-77 thriller.
                      Douchebag!

Comment

Douchebag!
                        After the game ended, the Mrs. thought ES was flapping his gums at Charles Barkley who was sitting court side. He did something similar to Marcus Smart in Stillwater. Who knows, that might not be correct, but wouldn’t surprise me.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• P.S. My Mrs. doesn’t miss much; just ask her.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

After the game ended, the Mrs. thought ES was flapping his gums at Charles Barkley who was sitting court side. He did something similar to Marcus Smart in Stillwater. Who knows, that might not be correct, but wouldn’t surprise me.
                            Correct on trash talking Marcus Smart

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

There are SOOOOO many things to attack about TP...SO LITTLE TIME...first of all, he has played for THREE tough coaches(Marshall, Martin and Huggins )and somehow gotten the best of them....he appears to have NO concept of gracious behavior, which I put squarely on his parents....but the REALLY tragic thing is that I believe he COULD have been a Reeves type player if he was coachable, would be team oriented, and not be such a jerk...epic talent wasted...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

There are SOOOOO many things to attack about TP...SO LITTLE TIME...first of all, he has played for THREE tough coaches(Marshall, Martin and Huggins )and somehow gotten the best of them....he appears to have NO concept of gracious behavior, which I put squarely on his parents....but the REALLY tragic thing is that I believe he COULD have been a Reeves type player if he was coachable, would be team oriented, and not be such a jerk...epic talent wasted...
                                For a white guy (hope I can say that), ES has above average athleticism. I always thought he could play at a very high level, possibly the NBA if he ever got his head screwed on right. Unfortunately, there's just too much 'rental space' between his ears. In the post-game interview, Bruce Pearl praised ES and said, "that's the reason we tried to recruit him."

ES has a little Marshall Henderson in him...

Comment

Working...
                                X