Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
    Loved Noah.....
    in other news , I might be tempted to tune in Saturday to watch a team I can't stand(KU) play a player I like less(THE PROCESS)...I kind of want to be there when his career ends...
    If he makes it that long, he will not survive the return trip to Lawrence. It will be way too much for him to handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      Loved Noah.....
      in other news , I might be tempted to tune in Saturday to watch a team I can't stand(KU) play a player I like less(THE PROCESS)...I kind of want to be there when his career ends...
      Either KU or TP has to lose. So that's a win!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Ponies getting accosted tonight. Wtf's gonna happen to us?

Comment

• FAU drops UAB 88-86 in one of the best games I've seen this season. FAU sophomore Johnell Davis, who had never scored more than 20 points in a game before, went of for 36!

With the AAC having a down year across the board I highly recommend watching some of the incoming AAC teams in the CUSA. UAB, FAU, UNT, Charlotte, and even Rice (!!!) are all having very solid seasons so far. Two-bid CUSA is very much alive at this time.

Comment

• Jamarius Burton did all he could do to try and have Pitt beat Clemson, but Pitt came up short 74-75.

His line was 9-16 FG, 3-6 3pt, 7-8 FT, 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 28 points.

Comment

• Dexter Dennis got out of his recent funk to help lead T A&M to a 69-56 win over LSU.

17 points on 6-8 FG, 2-4 3pt, 3-4- FT, 6 rebounds, 3 steals.

Comment

• Kansas state is fun to watch. Tang has turned that bunch of misfits into an offensive Juggernaut. 47 assists in the last two games. That’s about 15 games worth of assists for the Shockers

Comment

• After leading the whole first half, New Mexico couldn't hold on in the 2nd half, losing 84-77, but not due to Mo Udeze. He scored a team high 22 points, on 8-12 FG, 6-10 FT, 13 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 assists, and only 2 fouls.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    After leading the whole first half, New Mexico couldn't hold on in the 2nd half, losing 84-77, but not due to Mo Udeze. He scored a team high 22 points, on 8-12 FG, 6-10 FT, 13 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 assists, and only 2 fouls.
                    I don't think we've got a post player who could do that against Newman, althought Pohto is showing signs of progress.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Kentucky loses at home to NET 263 South Carolina to fall to 1-3 in the SEC. Lots of calls for Calipari to be booted. Wonder if ADKS can utilize his UK connections here ..

Comment

• My wife HATES John Calipari, so I decided to mess with her and ask what she’d do if hell freezes over and WSU hires him. She said she’d burn her WSU gear.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          My wife HATES John Calipari, so I decided to mess with her and ask what she’d do if hell freezes over and WSU hires him. She said she’d burn her WSU gear.
                          I hated him at Kentucky .. i wouldn't hate him here ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I hated him at Kentucky .. i wouldn't hate him here ..
                            Neither would I

78-65

Comment

• Sherfield having a heck of a game against KU. Man, the all ex-WSU team would be a top 5 squad (as long as they all played together for someone OTHER than WSU)

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                                Sherfield having a heck of a game against KU. Man, the all ex-WSU team would be a top 5 squad (as long as they all played together for someone OTHER than WSU)
                                In this game, Sherfield is easily the best player on the court. Unfortunately for KU fans, Gradey Dick may be the worst.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X