X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuShock16
    replied
    Absolutely didn’t get it off
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Either way. Still didn't get it off.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one to think that.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

It was 1.3
    Either way. Still didn't get it off.

Leave a comment:

• another shocker
    replied
    after playing wichita state last thursday in a high level game, cincinnatti is near childs play for memphis. nearly..

Leave a comment:

• WuShock Reaper
    replied

He didn't even get close to getting that off ... Catch the ball in air.. land... Take a dribble... Then get a shot off in .3 seconds ?
    Thornton Academy (the winning team) had the luck of having the Creighton time-clock operators for their game.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied

He didn't even get close to getting that off ... Catch the ball in air.. land... Take a dribble... Then get a shot off in .3 seconds ?
    It was 1.3

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Leave a comment:

• WuShock Reaper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pickle
    replied
    Not specifically a game of interest, and I don't really care about the Power 5/6 moniker, but I just found something interesting.

This season will be the first since 2008-2009 that we won't have beaten a team from the group of Big 10/Big 12/ACC/SEC/Pac 12/Big East.

Impressive and sad at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Looking forward to Drake vs. Bradley this afternoon. Great match-up.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Imagine if 2017 ISUr were equivalent to us. That’s what’s going on in Spokane right now. Saint Mary’s (KP #8) at Gonzaga (KP #11). If Saint Mary’s wins, they get an outright conference title. If Gonzaga wins, they share.

Fun stuff. Tune in if you can.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Chaunce Jenkins made 2 FT with 26 seconds left to increase Old Dominion's lead to 3 and help them beat Marshall (now 24-6,13-4) 71-67. ODU is now 18-11,10-7. Jenkins led the Monarchs in scoring with 23 points (8-14, 3-4, 4-5FT) along 6 rebounds and 4 assists.
    Last edited by ShockTalk; February 24, 2023, 08:33 PM. Reason: proof reading can be a b*tch for the elderly

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

It's a HS All-Star game FFS.
    No way. Maybe 1 black kid on the court, but not sure about that. But where would so many short white high school kids comprise a complete all star team, let alone 2 teams.
    And why do the other 8 kids even walk back and forth from one end to the other? Looks like 9 spectators on the court.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Ugliest thing I've seen on the court. Seriously,would this kind of game interest anyone? Looks like a backyard game of horse.
    It's a HS All-Star game FFS.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Ugliest thing I've seen on the court. Seriously,would this kind of game interest anyone? Looks like a backyard game of horse.
    I dunno .. i'd rather watch kids hit 6 back to back ridiculous 3s than watch kids brick layups like we do quite often lol. Now if they were missing all of these that's a different story lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X