X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    Pitt won at Florida St 83-75. Jamarius Burton missed his first 4 shots, but ended up: 19 points, 7-15 FG, 5 rebounds and 6 assists with only 1 TO.
    Burton was directing traffic all day. Really surprising that he's a 92% free throw shooter, which he did showcase late.

Hamilton's seat is probably nuclear right now. Pheeww...

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

They must have denied TP on the perimeter. Had to be record low 1 - 3 point attempt for him.
    He was 1 of 7 from 3pt land.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Being denied on the perimeter never slowed him down one bit when he was here. He could always get a twisting, step back falling down shot off. Wasn't always pretty but every once in a while one of those would hit the rim and give the Shox a fresh shot clock if they could get the rebound.
    Maybe WVU denied him.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

They must have denied TP on the perimeter. Had to be record low 1 - 3 point attempt for him.
    Being denied on the perimeter never slowed him down one bit when he was here. He could always get a twisting, step back falling down shot off. Wasn't always pretty but every once in a while one of those would hit the rim and give the Shox a fresh shot clock if they could get the rebound.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    To paraphrase Forrest Gump: Stevenson is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

Texas whooped on WV 94-60. TP was 1-7 for 3 points along with 3 TOs, 4 fouls, 0 assists, and 0 steals. He did have 6 rebounds.

Pitt won at Florida St 83-75. Jamarius Burton missed his first 4 shots, but ended up: 19 points, 7-15 FG, 5 rebounds and 6 assists with only 1 TO.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    To paraphrase Forrest Gump: Stevenson is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

Texas whooped on WV 94-60. TP was 1-7 for 3 points along with 3 TOs, 4 fouls, 0 assists, and 0 steals. He did have 6 rebounds.

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Anybody catch the Cincy Tulane game last night?

Wes Miller nearly went Canadian 3G on the officials.

Neither club put their best foot forward, to say the least.

I'm not the fan of Coach Hunter that others here are.....Can't quite put my finger on it. The guy does find a win though, and as to that there is little argument.
    I am not a big Hunter fan personally. He just seems to think he is better/cooler/funnier than he really is. Seems to have some arrogance (yes, I know that is a common trait among coaches) about him that kind of puts me off. For me, his schtick would get old.

BUT the kids seem to buy in and he does find a way to improve and win games. He is very active with his players and officials during the games. Constantly coaching his butt off. Which is what he is paid to do. So hard not to want that outcome as a fan right now.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied

I'm not the fan of Coach Hunter that others here are.....Can't quite put my finger on it. The guy does find a win though, and as to that there is little argument.
    He's a little hard to grasp, BUT:
    -as was mentioned NOT BY ME, but I agreed with, in the Tulane thread.....he constantly coached his kids...not micromanaged , but active
    -I have not seen a team yet AT ANY LEVEL that moved the ball like they did....I was in love
    -he obviously knew WHEN to work the refs, because they got EVERY call/noncall at the end....I'd take him

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    I realize this will be controversial because of his deportment but compare his stats to JP's and think of all the close games we have lost.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

He was never lacking in talent…just sense
    And attitude

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Stevenson just going off tonight
    He was never lacking in talent…just sense

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Stevenson just going off tonight

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Stevenson v Sherrfield could be entertaining. Both white hot early combining for 17 in the first 4 minutes
    Stevenson is having a great scoring game. It's pretty obvious he will end the game with 0 assists. You have to pass the ball to someone to get an assist.

If IB sticks around another year, Moser might be available.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Stevenson v Sherrfield could be entertaining. Both white hot early combining for 17 in the first 4 minutes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X