Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SubGod22
    replied
    I just like to make sure. Words do matter sometimes and when KW responded with he hopes he sues their ass I figured clarification would be in order.

Leave a comment:

• TrackSuitAndTie
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Adams resigned. You're right about boosters, or a big booster, not liking him and wanting him gone.
    In the back of my mind I knew he resigned but I always consider these situations firings when the coach really isn't given a choice. I'm sure the legalities matter but it's basically the same thing from a fan's perspective. I'm sure Mark Adams will be paid for his troubles nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
    Texas Tech fired Mark Adams because nobody liked him and this allowed them to fire him for cause. If they wanted to keep him I'm sure they could have like Creighton did with McDermott.
    Adams resigned. You're right about boosters, or a big booster, not liking him and wanting him gone.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Then I hope he sues their asses off.
    Make it hurt...

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
    Texas Tech fired Mark Adams because nobody liked him and this allowed them to fire him for cause.
    Then I hope he sues their asses off.

Leave a comment:

• TrackSuitAndTie
    replied
    Texas Tech fired Mark Adams because nobody liked him and this allowed them to fire him for cause. If they wanted to keep him I'm sure they could have like Creighton did with McDermott.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    I've stated before that in this 'New Normal' that is college basketball coaches like GGG and Jaime Dixon might have to tone it down, because if they hurt someone's feelings that player can declare himself (or herself) a free agent to the highest bidder. We're just in the early stages of this scenario being played out.

Get used to it folks.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
    K State lost to TCU, despite TCU’s center having his mom announce by text that he’s not coming to the tournament, and is entering the transfer portal, allegedly because Jamie Dixon abused said player, and made racist remarks.
    Sounds like another coach opening to come and another available coach.
    That will be a trifecta for cancel culture in Texas.
    UT, Tx. Tech, and soon to be TCU.
    Now if someone would find something on Sampson we'd have a great candidate available.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker Mama
    replied
    K State lost to TCU, despite TCU’s center having his mom announce by text that he’s not coming to the tournament, and is entering the transfer portal, allegedly because Jamie Dixon abused said player, and made racist remarks.

Leave a comment:

• DwShock
    replied
    Big Easy games are much more entertaining than the majority of AAC games.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Good to see UCF pull it out. At least they have some chance of pulling the upset against Memphis.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
    Watching the KU vs WV game. The Process just took a kick to the nads. That’s gotta hurt!
    He has nads?

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Replay or it didn't happen . . . so he'll have to do it again!

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU2
    replied
    Watching the KU vs WV game. The Process just took a kick to the nads. That’s gotta hurt!

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Hah! Jalen Wilson just elbowed TP right in the dick!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X