Game Day Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

At least in the short term, we lost the Lexus in the divorce but got to keep the car payment for it
    Yah, but we got a 73 Gremlin at the price of a new Corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Yah, but we got a 73 Gremlin at the price of a new Corvette.
      Or 1970 Ford Pinto…
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Contract

noun
        /ˈkäntrakt/
        1. a written or spoken agreement, especially one concerning employment, sales, or tenancy, that is intended to be enforceable by law.
          "both parties must sign employment contracts"
        Uh ok?

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Or 1970 Ford Pinto…
          The one that exploded!

Comment

we have a school full of creative types. Make it part of the marketing curriculum or sports management to produce timeout and halftime entertainment. They can learn about budgeting, ad sales, promotions, etc.

Comment

The issue isn't the promotions, it's how they are packaged and delivered. They are immediate buzzkills.

There are ways to make $$$ and keep the crowd engaged at the same time.
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                The issue isn't the promotions, it's how they are packaged and delivered. They are immediate buzzkills.

There are ways to make $$$ and keep the crowd engaged at the same time.
                I think your last statement is probably right but I would be interested to hear what types of ideas you have on it.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I think your last statement is probably right but I would be interested to hear what types of ideas you have on it.
                  Having an in-game Emcee like this, I think would be a good start

I tried to find some of the OKC Thunder guy, because he is good.
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Other ideas would involve:

Better Games - like the full court putt, trivia battle between fans, the contest where, (for kids; the have to put on all the clothes and make a basket, instead of that dumb dunk contest)
                    Better Prizes - What is a college kid going to do with $100 to Kansasland? Remember the days of winning $10k or a even a car?
                    Better Production - Not just the emcee idea, but the music, lighting, animations, sponsors, etc.
                    The Assman

Comment

Roughly 70 per person per game. Seems a bit much for a few drinks and "light snacks"

Comment

I think the idea is more that it goes toowards the NIL stuff and not necessarily the "bang for the buck".

Comment

I’m afraid we are staring at a lot of “bang for the buck” issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                            I’m afraid we are staring at a lot of “bang for the buck” issues.
                            I get your point, but if we don't collectively participate in the fundraising opportunities, we'll be left further behind... we're already trying to play catch-up. Tighten our belts, saddle up and get on board. Yee-haw!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Oh. Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely one of those monkeys.

Comment

For some of the people that sit around me they consume more alcohol than 70 bucks a game at the going rate in CKA At least this is some movement by the new AD to address the lack of funding.
                                Last edited by pogo; October 7, 2022, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X