No announcement yet.

NIL Collective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armchair Strategies now has a website. There are ways to be a part of the action with one time or monthly donations. There appear to be four levels of monthly donations each with their own tier specific rewards potentials or perks. The levels are $10, $25, $50 (Armchair Army) and $1000 (Century Club).

It will be interesting to learn more, you can sign up for a newsletter, and to see how this progresses and when we hear about Addie and Syd getting hooked up with something or someone.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I like that their intro video has Kenny in it. He's our dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Armchair Strategies now has a website. There are ways to be a part of the action with one time or monthly donations. There appear to be four levels of monthly donations each with their own tier specific rewards potentials or perks. The levels are $10, $25, $50 (Armchair Army) and $1000 (Century Club).

It will be interesting to learn more, you can sign up for a newsletter, and to see how this progresses and when we hear about Addie and Syd getting hooked up with something or someone.
        Did my part and became a part of the Armchair Army!!
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          Armchair Strategies now has a website. There are ways to be a part of the action with one time or monthly donations. There appear to be four levels of monthly donations each with their own tier specific rewards potentials or perks. The levels are $10, $25, $50 (Armchair Army) and $1000 (Century Club).

Could someone reach out to me about how to start a post? The "+New Topic" button does not show up for me. We want to make a thread on how to get involved with Armchair and our programs.
          Thanks for sharing our website!

Comment

• Originally posted by Armchair Strategies View Post

Could someone reach out to me about how to start a post? The "+New Topic" button does not show up for me. We want to make a thread on how to get involved with Armchair and our programs.
            Are you on desktop or mobile?
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Armchair Strategies View Post

You can't until you hit a certain number of moderator approved posts --- oorrrrr until I promote you manually, which I just did. :)

You see it now?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Can you imagine the NIL endorsements you personally would have had in college?

Hi, when I have an extra 20 bucks in my pocket, there is nowhere I would rather spend it then at The Cedar, where the beer is cheap, the food is good, and the pool table only takes two quarters. Take it from me: before, during or after class, The Cedar is the place to be.
                Last edited by shoxlax; May 3, 2022, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You can't until you hit a certain number of moderator approved posts --- oorrrrr until I promote you manually, which I just did. :)

You see it now?
                  Yes, I can now see it.

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Can you imagine the NIL endorsements you personally would have had in college?

Hi, when I have an extra 20 bucks in my pocket, there is nowhere I would rather spend it then at The Cedar, where the beer is cheap, the food is good, and the pool table only takes two quarters. Take it from me: before, during or after class, The Cedar is the place to be.
                    "Hi, I'm Kel Varnsen. When I need a real slumpbuster, I take a visit to TriDelt, where their motto is, 'If you've got a pulse, we're not repulsed.' Come on down and tell them Kel sent you."
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

"Hi, I'm Kel Varnsen. When I need a real slumpbuster, I take a visit to TriDelt, where their motto is, 'If you've got a pulse, we're not repulsed.' Come on down and tell them Kel sent you."
                      Oooh, that’s a shot across the bow.

Were you in a fraternity?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Oooh, that’s a shot across the bow.

Were you in a fraternity?
                        No, but I had some friends who were Greek. Figured I'd get a good sorority joke in there.

Comment

• Come to think of it, it would be funny to see a fraternity or sorority pay a player to promote their charity event.

Comment

Come to think of it, it would be funny to see a fraternity or sorority pay a player to promote their charity event.
                            Excellent idea!

Comment

Tri a Delt... everyone has.

Comment

• I preferred ASAs.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                                X