NIL Collective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Not sure how big a social media following Emily Hiebert had but she had other attributes that may have been attractive for NIL deals:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

All $10,000 at depreciated value.
      Cessna Stadium and the land it sits on likely has a negative value. Demo costs have to exceed fair market value for similar improvements, in similar condition and states of utility, by wide margin.

Comment

Not sure how big a social media following Emily Hiebert had but she had other attributes that may have been attractive for NIL deals:

Comment

• One thing I've been thinking about today.. I know some were a little off put by the way Porter announced he was coming back by thanking the two businesses. That was very likely part of the NIL deal to say that. If this thing turns around like it looks like... The price of that car is going to be nothing compared to the positive advertising value provided by "helping save shocker basketball"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              One thing I've been thinking about today.. I know some were a little off put by the way Porter announced he was coming back by thanking the two businesses. That was very likely part of the NIL deal to say that. If this thing turns around like it looks like... The price of that car is going to be nothing compared to the positive advertising value provided by "helping save shocker basketball"
              No doubt.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                One thing I've been thinking about today.. I know some were a little off put by the way Porter announced he was coming back by thanking the two businesses. That was very likely part of the NIL deal to say that. If this thing turns around like it looks like... The price of that car is going to be nothing compared to the positive advertising value provided by "helping save shocker basketball"
                Doesn't bother me one bit. That is the world we now live in. We either adapt and accept or fall to the abyss, which is still not completely out of the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Doesn't bother me one bit. That is the world we now live in. We either adapt and accept or fall to the abyss, which is still not completely out of the question.
                  Let's be honest. We are just finally doing above the table what KU has been doing under the table for years.

Comment

I don’t want to know the answer to the question of what WuDrWu would have contributed to geeter21’s NIL deal.

78-65

Comment

• A bunch of dirty old ****ers on here

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                        A bunch of dirty old ****ers on here
                        Hey, who are you calling old??

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                          A bunch of dirty old ****ers on here
                          You have been on SN since at least November 2005 and you are just now figuring this out? Where TF have you been?

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

You have been on SN since at least November 2005 and you are just now figuring this out? Where TF have you been?

I just thought I'd remind some of the newbies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

One night Cessna stadium mysteriously burns down and the insurance money goes into the NIL :)
                              Interestingly, WSU doesn't own Cessna Stadium (or Koch, or Eck).
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I don’t want to know the answer to the question of what WuDrWu would have contributed to geeter21’s NIL deal.

Who dat
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X