No announcement yet.

NIL Collective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are so many ways this thing could go off the rails.

Comment

• NIL = Name Image & LIKEness

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ya'll really focus on the "Image" piece of NIL the most. LOL

Comment

• I enjoy knowing the NAME of someone with an IMAGE and/or LIKENESS that are pleasing to me.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Man .. Season ticket renewal form came today .. they might have saved a few renewals with the NIL and the news from this week lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
              There are so many ways this thing could go off the rails.
              This thread is certainly getting off the rails
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                There are so many ways this thing could go off the rails.
                Thanks to RoyalShock, kai and Kung Wu, we have a top 10 collegiate message board. Survey recently completed by WstateU with assistance from surveymonkey.com.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Man .. Season ticket renewal form came today .. they might have saved a few renewals with the NIL and the news from this week lol
                  Is IB still the coach? Is Boatright still the athletic director? If so, then you’re a sucker.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Man .. Season ticket renewal form came today .. they might have saved a few renewals with the NIL and the news from this week lol
                    Did you light it on fire and then post the video to saveshockersports.com?

Comment

• Speaking of which, I hope some of you have sent in some accounts for Onegreatracer to post to http://saveshockersports.com for the blog section.

There were some telling stories from some of you long time season ticket holders who have said enough is enough that would be an impactful message to be shared there.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Did you light it on fire and then post the video to saveshockersports.com?
                        I'm holding it for now. I did lower my SASO to the minimum required to keep the seats.

Though .. as a younger season ticket holder (comparatively to a lot of our fanbase) .. my Shocker points suck ...sooo ... not going to lie, it's tempting to use this as a opportunity to upgrade seats for when we (hopefully) get back to being really good lol

Comment

• Just got home and opened my ticket invoice. As expected, we have a bunch of J-Rods in the athletic department with no “feel” whatsoever regarding ticket pricing.

Still a big fat NO for me to renew my tickets.
                          78-65

Comment

• I hope that some businesses this year begin to take advantage of the NIL collective in their business marketing.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                                I am not sure that I will ever love college basketball as much I always have in the past.
                                I am sure that I won't.

Comment

Working...
                                X