• Show
Clear All

• Lamda Lamda Lamda...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Delta Delta Delta...Do me Do me Do me

Comment

• NM
        Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; May 5, 2022, 01:47 PM.
        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Moved the article I posted out of this thread and created one in Around the NCAA forum instead.

Comment

• Taylor’s article about our NIL is excellent. Seems like the guys really thought this through to every detail.

I know at least one of them is on here—great job. Really amazing work.

Comment

• I didn't see it when I did a search, but if I missed it I apologize. I just saw where Antoine Carr is trying to set up his own NIL Collective. I'd heard their was another collective trying to be formed when we first heard about Armchair and I wonder if this is it, or is there still another one...

Different groups will have different connections and that can all play into the benefit of the athletes.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Not a dig, as he has already done plenty for the university, but I would be surprised if an NIL Collective run by Antoine Carr would be terribly effective.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  Not a dig, as he has already done plenty for the university, but I would be surprised if an NIL Collective run by Antoine Carr would be terribly effective.
                  As with most things, it depends who he'd choose to surround himself with and be involved. I could see him bringing people in and with his name and I'm sure connections, help drive something while more knowledgeable people maybe do the more hands on operating of it.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ClubProGuy/statu...79230739128323

Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; May 6, 2022, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• I wonder how much (if any) of the proceeds the managers of the "collective" will take for administrative fees, expenses etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I wonder how much (if any) of the proceeds the managers of the "collective" will take for administrative fees, expenses etc.
                        Up to, but ot exceeding, 20% was reported in Taylor's article.

Comment

• I am splitting my donation to Armchair between Baseball and softball. Basketball will get the lions share while volleyball has always had its share of fans so I figure the next two on my list of need are baseball and softball. Go Shocks And since every other thread has been hijacked by the pro soccer dweebs...there is NO money ever coming out of my pocket for soccer. If I want to watch 1-0 games I will watch MLB this year.

Comment

• When I set up my donation it'll at least go to softball and I might split it with volleyball.

If we start soccer, I'll donate to that as well, at least the women's side.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

Up to, but ot exceeding, 20% was reported in Taylor's article.
                              Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                I am splitting my donation to Armchair between Baseball and softball. Basketball will get the lions share while volleyball has always had its share of fans so I figure the next two on my list of need are baseball and softball. Go Shocks And since every other thread has been hijacked by the pro soccer dweebs...there is NO money ever coming out of my pocket for soccer. If I want to watch 1-0 games I will watch MLB this year.

Tell us how you really feel. Messi or Ronaldo?
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X