NIL Collective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Walk-ons come on 'round back and take your pick boys!

“Now, I owe it to myself to tell you that if you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, the Wagon Queen Family Truckster is the way to go.

You think you hate it now, wait 'til you drive it!”
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

I was looking at Tymber Lee's LinkedIn page, and he's co-founder and on the board of a company called Bonvera (https://bonverahq.com/about/leadership/). From looking at their web site and products, I wouldn't be surprised to see either that company or some of their partners involved. The company sells products online such as skin care, vitamin, energy drinks, have several business partners, and train people on how to grow their business (according to their web site, they've helped over 20,000 people with their businesses). Hopefully some local companies join the NIL, but until that time, I think the NIL will maybe have some opportunities via Bonvera for players in any sport at WSU, especially athletes with lots of social media followers who can help promote things online.
      I’m not a big fan of social media, but guess we can all do our part and follow our players (and recruits) on Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms. The more followers and eyeballs, the better.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

I was looking at Tymber Lee's LinkedIn page, and he's co-founder and on the board of a company called Bonvera (https://bonverahq.com/about/leadership/). From looking at their web site and products, I wouldn't be surprised to see either that company or some of their partners involved. The company sells products online such as skin care, vitamin, energy drinks, have several business partners, and train people on how to grow their business (according to their web site, they've helped over 20,000 people with their businesses). Hopefully some local companies join the NIL, but until that time, I think the NIL will maybe have some opportunities via Bonvera for players in any sport at WSU, especially athletes with lots of social media followers who can help promote the online businesses.
        Great. NIL being organized by a multi-level marketing company. Figures.

Check out the truth about Bonvera, a multi-level marketing company specializing in health products. Is Bonvera a scam or a legitimate business opportunity?

Comment

• The coaches did a disservice to TE and hurt his NBA chances. Too many times it was TE and the other 4. If RCIV returns I hope they don't do that to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I’m not a big fan of social media, but guess we can all do our part and follow our players (and recruits) on Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms. The more followers and eyeballs, the better.
            Yeah I stay away from social media myself, although I've thought of starting a Ted Lasso's Neighbor twitter account :), but I think that's what the businesses are going to be looking at when making NIL deals. Athletes with lots of followers will get deals with national brands, those who don't will be mainly limited to local companies. I remember how the place that put on the tourney last year in Vegas picked a player from each team to help promote the tournament (http://romanmainevent.com/roman-main...r-ambassadors/).
            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Great. NIL being organized by a multi-level marketing company. Figures.

https://www.scamrisk.com/bonvera-pyramid-scheme/
              I don't know if Bonvera will be involved or not. Tymber Lee is actually owner or co-owner in a handful of local companies as well - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tymber-lee-5958a0143

Comment

• Need the Steven family involved.

They know how to manipulate their $$$ ;-)
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  Now to win RCIV back
                  Is IB still the coach?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Koch, Carney, Stevens (different family, mind you), Devlin, Geist, Weigand, Laham, ex players, etc.

Lots of $$$ and people/families with business connections.

WSU could have a VERY strong NIL pool to be a top program.

Shocker nation is a special family. I don’t think most outside of here (maybe even some in here) realize how great it is.

Hope they can find a way to get them all involved.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Am I the only one who isn't excited that a player who has tried to transfer twice from WSU has only returned because of money?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Is IB still the coach?
                        He might love IB, for all we know.

Doesn’t mean he’s an exceptional coach, but he could have an exceptional relationship with him.

That still matters, to some people.
                        The Assman

Comment

He might love IB, for all we know.

Doesn’t mean he’s an exceptional coach, but he could have an exceptional relationship with him.

That still matters, to some people.
                          That’s kind of my point. I don’t think he’s coming back because of IB and the direction of the program more so than any NIL dealings. He’s gonna get paid at places other than WSU too.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            Am I the only one who isn't excited that a player who has tried to transfer twice from WSU has only returned because of money?
                            True.

But now if it’s two similar offers and one isn’t offering $$&, then people are going to choose $$$.

Got to be pragmatic now.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              Am I the only one who isn't excited that a player who has tried to transfer twice from WSU has only returned because of money?
                              I'm gonna cut him some slack considering he didn't try to transfer until EIGHT other players transferred first. I think he wanted to stay but once Ricky left he knew his last year of eligibility was going to be rough. If it's going to be rough, might as well get paid.

Comment

Need the Steven family involved.

They know how to manipulate their $$$ ;-)
                                One night Cessna stadium mysteriously burns down and the insurance money goes into the NIL :)

Comment

Working...
                                X