2022-2023 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Quality opponent with some name value. It would be great if there were one more team of this caliber to finish off this year's non-con schedule.

Comment

• Hopefully will be a Q1 opportunity. I'll take it.

Comment

• Richmond Spider's Fan Forum (link)

Great add for our last game. Great job by our staff. So glad we didn't settle for a Longwood type game.

Comment

• That's a great late add for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            It's funny that a poster on their board commented that adding WSU is way better than adding a game like Longwood (who WSU is set to host this season). To be fair, Longwood is projected to be a top 100 team this year and was an NCAA tournament team last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

It's funny that a poster on their board commented that adding WSU is way better than adding a game like Longwood (who WSU is set to host this season). To be fair, Longwood is projected to be a top 100 team this year and was an NCAA tournament team last season.
              Longwood is certainly stiff competition.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Longwood is certainly stiff competition.
                That's a stretch...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

That's a stretch...
                  Well, technically yes... that's the way most operate.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Props to Brown for upping our SOS to go along with our 14-16 record.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Can we take this guy with us?

Comment

• I stole this from Reddit but this series should be called the Ted Lasso Classic.

Comment

• I believe the Shox have a few recruits within this region. Thinking that might be a reason for the away game this year.

Comment

• I did see a tweet from Taylor that the official schedule should be released this afternoon.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                I did see a tweet from Taylor that the official schedule should be released this afternoon.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X