8. LSU
    9. Ole Miss
    10. Mississippi State
    11. Missouri
    12. Vanderbilt
    13. Georgia
    14. South Carolina

Missouri
    Dennis Gates won back-to-back Horizon League titles at Cleveland State the past two years to create Power 5 options, and once he got the Missouri job he immediately started remaking the roster via the transfer market. He enrolled five transfers who averaged double-figures in points last season at the Division I level -- among them D'Moi Hodge and Tre Gomillion, both of whom followed Gates from Cleveland State to Missouri. So the Tigers have a chance to be competitive this season even if making the NCAA Tournament is still a long shot on paper.

Comment

• WAC - Coaches Poll
      1. Grand Canyon
      10. Tarleton State

Preseason Player of the Year
      Jovan Blacksher Jr. from Grand Canyon
      Last edited by WuShock Reaper; October 19, 2022, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• 2022-23 SWAC Men’s Basketball Predicted Order of Finish
        https://swac.org/news/2022/10/14/swa...elections.aspx
        1. Texas Southern - 258 (14)
        2. Alcorn State - 231 (2)
        3. Southern - 215 (3)
        4. Prairie View A&M - 171 (1)
        5. Florida A&M - 164
        6. Grambling State - 150
        7. Jackson State - 149 (1)
        8. Bethune-Cookman - 132 (1)
        9. Alabama A&M - 116
        10. Alabama State - 99
        11. Arkansas-Pine Bluff - 76 (2)
        12. Mississippi Valley State - 32
        (first place votes)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
          K-State has a 4 pack available for $50 for our game. I’d be cool with putting a couple thousand black-and-gold clad people in Manhattan.

Only available today though.
          For those of you that did this, check your tickets that likely came today. I purchased a 4 pack of Section 18 - Cat Cushion seats. I was sent 4 non-consecutive Section 10 bench seats. Apparently they over sold the sections and just stuck people wherever they could. I called and was at least able to get consecutive seats even though they still aren't nearly as good as the section I purchased.

EDIT: Looking at the available seats online, there are definitely still seats available in the section I purchased .. so KSU just decided to not honor the purchase ... classy.
          Last edited by Stickboy46; October 27, 2022, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Looks like the cheapest ticket to KSU game is $30 each??!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

For those of you that did this, check your tickets that likely came today. I purchased a 4 pack of Section 18 - Cat Cushion seats. I was sent 4 non-consecutive Section 10 bench seats. Apparently they over sold the sections and just stuck people wherever they could. I called and was at least able to get consecutive seats even though they still aren't nearly as good as the section I purchased.

EDIT: Looking at the available seats online, there are definitely still seats available in the section I purchased .. so KSU just decided to not honor the purchase ... classy.
              I also had selected the Section 18 tickets, though I really just wanted to get as close as possible to WSU's bench. I ended up getting Section 26, which is closer to WSU's bench than Section 18 would have been. They also honored my aisle seat request, so props to them.

I need to check with some friends first, but it is possible that I will have some tickets to offer here on SN (bought way too many, especially since price was nice). I will keep you all posted on that.
              78-65

Comment

I also had selected the Section 18 tickets, though I really just wanted to get as close as possible to WSU's bench. I ended up getting Section 26, which is closer to WSU's bench than Section 18 would have been. They also honored my aisle seat request, so props to them.

I need to check with some friends first, but it is possible that I will have some tickets to offer here on SN (bought way too many, especially since price was nice). I will keep you all posted on that.
                I ended up with seats behind the basket in order to get 4 in a row. Just an overall cluster to ask people to pick a quantity, section and type only to give them a different section, different type and non-consecutive seats. All while still having the correct seats/sections available for sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I ended up with seats behind the basket in order to get 4 in a row. Just an overall cluster to ask people to pick a quantity, section and type only to give them a different section, different type and non-consecutive seats. All while still having the correct seats/sections available for sale.
                  Yeah, that does sound fishy.
                  78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The problem with your scenario is that 3rd, 4th, or 5th in the Big 12 doesn't get you into the football Title game. That is the highest ceiling for KSU football. OU, OSU, and Baylor are still better with TT, ISU, and UT being equal with them. They'll be off for that weekend.
                    This didn’t age well.

Very curious to see what Bramlage will be like next Saturday. Barring those with private planes, fans can only attend one game on Saturday, and I’m guessing most will choose the one at Jerry World.

78-65

Comment

This didn’t age well.

Very curious to see what Bramlage will be like next Saturday. Barring those with private planes, fans can only attend one game on Saturday, and I’m guessing most will choose the one at Jerry World.
                      Yup, let's make it a WSU home game !

Comment

Working...
                      X